PrestaShop membership management module - Agile Membership

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Postby info_15722 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:58 am

I was looking at your agile membership module. Not sure if this is possible in it: for a membership can you set a maximum amount of orders allowed for this membership?
info_15722

Re: PrestaShop membership management module - Agile Membersh

Postby shokinro » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:29 pm

thanks for your inquiry.

I was looking at your agile membership module. Not sure if this is possible in it: for a membership can you set a maximum amount of orders allowed for this membership?

No, currently the module does not have such function.
But it is possible to do some custom changes to implement your requirements.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby runnwankwo_15815 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:48 pm

This memberships module seems to be for customers membership right to shop within a site, or is it also for shoppers memberships right to be able to sell inside a marketplace?

Thanks.
runnwankwo_15815

Postby shokinro » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:22 pm

This module has been integrated with agile multiple seller module, you can choose integration by configuration of the module.

Once integrated, only sellers have valid membership will be able to list products for sale. And you can set the limit to the number of products to sale for each type of membership type.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby nikos_15926 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:20 am

Hi,
I want to ask you if your module can support the below functionalities:
1) I want to have multiple membership types with different prices.
2) On the registration form I want the user to choose the type that he want and pay immediately the corresponding amount.
3) Setted which products are available (free download) per membership type and if for a user type a product is not free, to display the price and can pay for download it.

Thanks for your time
nikos_15926

Postby shokinro » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:45 pm

Thanks for your inquiry.

1) I want to have multiple membership types with different prices.

Yes, that is one of the features. you can define as many membership types as you want. and with different membership.

2) On the registration form I want the user to choose the type that he want and pay immediately the corresponding amount.

There is no registration process. Any user as long as they purchased the membership, the user will become valid member.

3) Setted which products are available (free download) per membership type and if for a user type a product is not free, to display the price and can pay for download it.

Unfortunately, we do not have this feature.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby info_15929 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:16 pm

My colleague has bought this module for our website, and I'm busy configuring it. I'm hoping for the following functionality, but I think this might actually be a feature request. I figure some other users might find this helpful. The trial membership can be assigned custom, or on account creation. What we actually want is the trial to be added to the cart automatically, and the membership trial starts after placing the first order.
info_15929

Postby shokinro » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:11 am

Thanks for your inquiry.

What we actually want is the trial to be added to the cart automatically, and the membership trial starts after placing the first order.

Unfortunately we do not have this feature in this module.
It can be implemented as custom changes, but the cost might be a little bit higher.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby webmaster_15970 » Fri May 15, 2020 12:24 am

Hello there,

I have recently installed Prestashop for our UK based Charity, The National Association for Bikers with a Disability, to sell our support t-shirts etc. as a way of fundraising..
We have Membership of the Association available as well, & am looking at ways of making that available through the new PS shop.
I am going to be cheeky now, but since I know you Canadians are big hearted, I'm going to ask if you would donate a copy of the module for our shop?
We can be found here at http://nabd.org.uk and the shop is at https://nabd.co.uk
The Coronavirus has hit our fundraising efforts very badly this year, all of our Committee are volunteers & don't take a penny from the Association & this module looks like it would be a really big help to us.
Regards,
Simon
Webmaster & Trustee - NABD
webmaster_15970

Postby shokinro » Fri May 15, 2020 5:50 am

Hi Simon
thanks for your inquiry.
Can you please kindly contact [email protected] for this matter.
shokinro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons