PrestaShop membership management module - Agile Membership

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop membership management module - Agile Membersh

Postby shokinro » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:05 am

thanks for your inquiry.

We were interested in building up an E-Mall with multiple seller and quite curious about this module. Is this membership module is for customer or seller/vendor?
If let say we need this module for seller/vendor registration, we charge membership fees for registering their store with us but it is free of charge for buyer/customer to register. Is it possible that we can do so with this module

Yes Agile membership can be use for both customers or for sellers.
When you use it for sellers (choose to integrate with agile multiple seller module), you will be able to charge sellers by membership fee, also you can limit the number of products to list for sale based on membership type.

hope this helps
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby stefanie_5179 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:19 am

Can you please verify that this module will work with my site:

PrestaShop version 1.6.0.14

Shop URL http://store.seriouslysmarttechnologies.com/

Current theme in use default-bootstrap
stefanie_5179

Postby shokinro » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:04 am

thanks for your inquiry.

Can you please verify that this module will work with my site:
PrestaShop version 1.6.0.14
Shop URL http://store.seriouslysmarttechnologies.com/
Current theme in use default-bootstrap

The our Agile Membership module works under any PrestaShop 1.6x version.
And it also should work with most of the commercial themes.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby support_5198 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:57 am

Is it possible to enter membership details directly into the back office?

I have installed the module and it works as advertised. We have around 200 members who have already joined and paid their fee, with various expiry dates, but this is currently managed on a spreadsheet. How can I enter this data into the module so that the information is present when our store goes live?
support_5198

Postby support_5198 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:02 am

When the customer adds the membership to their cart it removes all the delivery options for the other products in the cart. The customers are ordering real items to be delivered or collected (selected at the shipping page of the checkout process) but when the add a membership (virtual product) it defaults to no delivery options.

Is there a way to have the delivery options for the other products show up? I do not want the customers to have to complete two transactions, 1 for the virtual product and 1 for the real goods that they are ordering.
support_5198

Postby shokinro » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:11 pm

thanks you using our modules.

I am not sure what other modules you are using, usually virtual products and non virtual products should be able to order together. This PrestaShop core functions not related to our modules, unless you have other modules restrict this.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby calvin.yim_5189 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:50 am

is it possible to show two prices on the product page at the same time
Retail Price: $30
Member Price: $20
calvin.yim_5189

Postby info_15331 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:14 am

recently i have purchased PrestaShop Agile membership management module. To my surprise the module does not offer any options for setting calendar year memberships with fixed expiry date.
i.e. say i would like to define membership with expiry on Dec 31, 2016. Please advise if i am missing something, i.e. if there is a way to set this up.

thanks,
Aram
info_15331

Postby shokinro » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:39 am

thanks for using our modules.

you can only set the membership validity period duration, for example 1 year or 1 month.
The start date will be from the date membership is purchased and the expiry date will be the purchase date + period duration.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby aram_5257 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:25 pm

thanks for the feedback. please advise if there is any plan to enhance this feature, as it makes the module completely unusable for our purposes.
in all instances we need to have fixed day to terminate memberships. it does not sound too complicated to me, as all we have to do is set specific termination date.

For now, I am thinking to setup a cron to update every individual memberships purchases by setting appropriate dates. Would appreciate if you could advise what is the exact location (table + column) we should take a look.
alternatively we could simply set membership date by calculating year end or simply changing membership start date to Jan 1 instead of purchase date?

thank you,
Aram
aram_5257

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons