PrestaShop membership management module - Agile Membership

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop membership management module - Agile Membersh

Postby shokinro » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:43 pm

thanks for your inquiry.

1. Has the module been testes on PrestShop 1.4.3 and is it fully functional on that new version?

Yes, it has been tested un all final relase version.

2. Is there a way of having a renewal message sent to each member at a specific time before his or her membership ends? For example, is there an executiable that can be called every 24 hours via a cron task?

The module has membership expiration reminder function that send emial to members at specificed days.

3. Just to confirm: The membership fee is handled through the cart system

Yes, it is. You need to create products at back office for each memberships and the price of the product will be the membership price.

hope this helps
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby shokinro » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:33 pm

adf_562 wrote:thanks for fast support.
just sent my site info to your PM. hope you can fix the problem.

The issue at your site has been fixed. Please confirm it.
Let me know if you still have an issue.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby subtapancnigh_679 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:21 am

Hello,
I\'m about to buy the product Agile Membership 1.2 for Prestashop. But I have two questions.

1. Can I change the font-end text from english to swedish? Is it easy to change?
2. Is it possible to pay membership fee\'s from CertiTrade pay module?

thanks
subtapancnigh_679

Postby shokinro » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:25 am

Thanks for your interest and inquiry

1. Can I change the font-end text from english to swedish? Is it easy to change?

Yes, you can easily change it by using translation function of PrestaShop at back office.

2. Is it possible to pay membership fee's from CertiTrade pay module?

Yes, the module can work with any payment method. As long as the payment module works with PrestaShop, it will work with my module.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby luslyapavybup_700 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:55 am

Greetings, I purchased the agile membership a while back, I was ready to download again, I first downloaded on my laptop, I need it agian because I formated my drive. Could you refresh me please?
luslyapavybup_700

Postby shokinro » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:58 am

Have you installed the module on your server? It should under the modules folder of your server.

The Agile membership module has been upgraded since then. Can you PM me your order # and store website URL? So that I can find out what exact version of module you have purchased, and send you he correct version.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby mjagielski_748 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:11 pm

Welcome, I need to implement your module Agile Membership on testing server in different domain to show the solution to client before copying prestashop store to their hosting on different domain. How can I do that? Your module will integrate with different modules to pay by web? Also if your module provided downloads of each item from the product\'s page after login or only everything from the cart finalization page?
mjagielski_748

Postby shokinro » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:28 pm

@mjagielski
I need to implement your module Agile Membership on testing server in different domain to show the solution to client before copying prestashop store to their hosting on different domain. How can I do that?

You can do that just as any other normal prestashop modules. You can install it on your testing server, and then copy it together with PrestaShop to your client server. Or you can just re-install it at your client site.

Your module will integrate with different modules to pay by web? Also if your module provided downloads of each item from the product\'s page after login or only everything from the cart finalization page?

My membership module is NOT dependent on any payment modules. It will work with any payment modules.
But please note: the membership only will be valid when the membership order status becomes "Payment Accepted".
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby allepepek_756 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:27 am

I would like to buy the membership module, what I want is

1. before we run the site to do a campaign just for collecting members so after becoming a member to not enter the site

2.to display a membership join page before entering the site, so no possibility to enter if you are not member

allepepek_756

Postby shokinro » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:33 am

Thanks for your inquiry.

1. before we run the site to do a campaign just for collecting members so after becoming a member to not enter the site

Yes that is what the module can do.
You can set the pages to be accessed only by user is logged in and has a valid membership.

2. to display a membership join page before entering the site, so no possibility to enter if you are not member

For display "membership join" page, current the module provide block to display membership on left of right column. We can create a new block to display below log in page.

To proect the entire site, we need to make very small customization. I can do this for you for free.

If you have further questions, please feel free to ask
shokinro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons