PrestaShop membership management module - Agile Membership

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Postby johnwright_838 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:31 pm

Thank you so much for your reply, for the time being I will just create new orders for them, this is a little troublesome, but still acceptable. please do inform me if you have that new version ready. I will definitely upgrade to that.

johnwright_838

Re: PrestaShop membership management module - Agile Membersh

Postby shokinro » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:32 pm

thanks for your uinderstanding.
I will post to this forum and you will get a message as long as subscribed to this thread.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby tek_856 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:50 pm

To Agile,

Is it possible to combine the membership-module with the prepaid credit/token module, so you can offer a subscription module, where you have a specific amounts of tokens that gives you the right to to \"buy\" diffent items.
tek_856

Postby shokinro » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:01 pm

Thanks for your inquiry.

Is it possible to combine the membership-module with the prepaid credit/token module, so you can offer a subscription module, where you have a specific amounts of tokens that gives you the right to to \"buy\" diffent items.

Yes, it is possible. It depends on how you will give the tokens/credits to the members.
For example, for $100 membership, give them 10000 tokens. And member can use those tokens to buy anything they want. it will require a small customization to integrate two modules together.

Please let us know more details and feel free to contact us if you have further questions.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby peterman_1003 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:00 pm

I am interested in Agile Membership module with customization .

When a member signups for a trial or full membership, I need some of these details to be integrated with another database, and pick one of the field created by the other database to be displayed in Member page and automatically handle expiration in both databases.

What would be the total cost of customization module.
peterman_1003

Postby shokinro » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:04 pm

hello,
Thanks for your inquiry.
I think the integration is possible. I can help you create a integration Inteface

- Create new membership/purchase membership
- Authentication membership
- Query membership information such as membership type and expiration date
- Notification of membershp expiration

We need detailed information. Let's discuss through direct email communication. I will PM you my email address so that we can go go forward.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby sainttboz_980 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:31 am

please can i have this module for version 1.2.5.0?
sainttboz_980

Postby shokinro » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:51 pm

Hello, thanks for your inquiry.

This membership management module has never been tested under PrestaShop 1.2x, but i will try that out, if I can make it work with PrestaShop with small changes, I will do that and let you know the result later.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby goldfish_1021 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:20 am

We are a non-profit organization and since we have PrestaShop we are thinking of adding your membership module as well.

Is it possible to have Automatic payments for the members so that the system will send out a automatic request asking them to renew their membership after a year?

Is it possible to send out automatic thank you notes when they donate money?
goldfish_1021

Postby shokinro » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:55 am

thanks for your inquiry.

Is it possible to have Automatic payments for the members so that the system will send out a automatic request asking them to renew their membership after a year?

The payment is handled by independent payment modules. You need a payment module to handle payment. If you want the members to automatically renew membership, if will you need a payment module that can handle recurring payment.

I have two payment modules that can handle recurring payment, both of them accept credit cards payment. You can find it more details at our website.

Agile Paypal Express Checkout
http://addons-modules.com/prestashop-pa ... -ps13.html

Agile Authorize.Net Express Checkout
http://addons-modules.com/prestashop-pa ... ut-10.html

Also, the Membership module will send out membership renewal reminder emails based on your settings, for example 2 weeks, 7 days, 2 days before membership expires.

Is it possible to send out automatic thank you notes when they donate money?

Yes, we can set donation items as products, but instead of showing "buy now", showing "donate now".

How much is the fee per year?

The modules are not at yearly license fee, they are one time purchase as long as you keep use the same version. But if you need yo upgrade to new version, you only need to pay the difference of the prices between old version and new version plus small upgrade fee.

Can we send out a email to all our members through your module?

The membership module does not send out mass emails except the automatic renewal reminder emails.
But we have another module, Agile New Letter manager that can send out mass emails.
You can also generate/manage letters using rich HTML editor.
You can find more details about newsletter manager module here.
http://addons-modules.com/prestashop-ad ... shop-.html

Please feel free to contact us if you have further question
shokinro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons