PrestaShop membership management module - Agile Membership

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop membership management module - Agile Membersh

Postby shokinro » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:28 am

thanks for using our modules

I'm using the Agile Multiple Seller addon (with PrestaShop 1.6) and I would like to create different subscriptions to allow a different number of products max for each seller for 1 year or several months. Can I do that with Agile Membership ?

Yes, you can use this module and configured it to integrate with agile multiple seller module.

Note:
a. Once you choose to integrate the 2 modules, only sellers with valid membership will be able to list products.
b. If you want the membership to be renewed automatically, you will also need a recurring payment module - you will also need to use Agile Paypal Express Checkout module too.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby madhu.rangarajan_5005 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:53 pm

I am interested in Membership module. I went through the demo and I found this:
When the User selects the membership level, fills other details and navigates to the payment section, all other sections like ;Women', 'Men' apparels etc are still accessible. Is there a way we can control all those and make sure ONLY after the payment is made, will the User be able to view the offers and deals and products? Please let me know..
Thanks
madhu.rangarajan_5005

Postby shokinro » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:37 pm

Thanks for your inquiry

When the User selects the membership level, fills other details and navigates to the payment section, all other sections like ;Women', 'Men' apparels etc are still accessible. Is there a way we can control all those and make sure ONLY after the payment is made, will the User be able to view the offers and deals and products? Please let me know..

Yes you should be able to set categories per products to be member access only.
This can be set at configuration screen of the module.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby dmoon_5078 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:44 pm

Hi,

We would like to purchase your plugin, however there is a feature that we need and doesnt seem to be available with your plugin.
Could you quote us a specific development ? So we can associate it to your plugin.

Regarding the specific developement we need urgently here are the infos:

Plateform Prestashop 1.6

On each product of our new website there are 2 prices.

A normal price and a membership price(discount price).

If a old or new customer buys a product and he isnt a member he will pay the normal price. To get the discount membership price he needs to buy a Vapshop Membership Card. This card is valid for 1 year.

The Card cost 25%u20AC and is displayed on our website just like any other product.

Objective of the developpement:

1)We need a rule to be applied when the membership card is added to the cart. I mean when the customer adds the membership card in the cart (whether he is a old or new client and whether he is log on to his vapshop account or not) all following products he will add in the cart the price will change to the membership price and a discount line will show how much money he is saving for this purchase.

If he takes the membership card out of his cart, the normal prices are displayed in the cart.

The cart has to work like the cart of this website: http://www.la-vie-naturelle.com/

2)When the customer finalizes and pays his order (in which he bought the Membership card) a rule needs to be apply and change him from the normal "Client" categorie to the "Member" categorie > So for all futurs orders he will get the membership prices.

3) The Membership Card is valid for 1 year, 1 month before the end, members need to receive an automatique email to renew their card.

This is an urgent request please reply asap

Kind regards
Darren MOON
VAPSHOP
[email protected]
dmoon_5078

Postby shokinro » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:31 pm

Thanks for your inquiry.

Yes I think we can help with your customization.please contact [email protected] to request a quote. You can send request via our store Contact Us page.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby mdackhe_5098 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:46 am

Hello we want to buy your plugin, but we have questions:

- Automatic reduction for each order can it be on specific products? or is it on the whole catalog?
- Can you offer delivery to members?

Thank you in advance for your answers
mdackhe_5098

Postby biuro_5099 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:05 am

Hi, I have got this module, but it do not works as it should. Please help me solve the problem. I have sand you a mail with this issue.
biuro_5099

Postby shokinro » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:34 am

@mdackhe_5098
thanks for your inquiry

- Automatic reduction for each order can it be on specific products? or is it on the whole catalog?

Membership is linked to a customer group, so the discount is customer group based.
You can set discount on product level (at Prices/Specific Price) for a specific group.

- Can you offer delivery to members?

Not sure what you mean.
Do you mean free shipping with membership? - no we do not have this feature.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby shokinro » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:35 am

thanks for using our modules.

Hi, I have got this module, but it do not works as it should. Please help me solve the problem. I have sand you a mail with this issue.

please contact our [email protected] with following info
- your order #
- store URL
- details of the issue
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby puikwan_5126 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:53 am

Hi,

We were interested in building up an E-Mall with multiple seller and quite curious about this module. Is this membership module is for customer or seller/vendor?

If let say we need this module for seller/vendor registration, we charge membership fees for registering their store with us but it is free of charge for buyer/customer to register. Is it possible that we can do so with this module
puikwan_5126

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons