PrestaShop pickup location module - Agile Picckup Center

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop pickup location module - Agile Picckup Center

Postby batman_1666 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:37 am

Thanks for your inquiry on Agile PrestaShop pickup center management module.

Just want to know if I choose seller A,Will the order information send to the sellerA\'s email;choose seller B ,it will be sent to sellerB\'s email and so on..
or just can select the location..
please let me know it asap

Yes, if customer sellect different pickup location, the module will send email to email address for that location. You must set an email address for each pickup location. You can set email address for each location at back office admin page.

This module is for pickup location management module.It is not related to Agile PrestaShop Multiple Seller/Vendor module, they should work together. I assume your "Seller A" and Seller B mentioned in your question means Location A and Location B.

Let us know if you have further questions.
batman_1666

Postby paypal_1723 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:35 pm

Oh Hi !
I have turned SSL on on my shop, but some clients look to have had some problems with that since APC uses distant content, which some browsers may considerate as unsecure cross-site content, and simply deactivate instead of showing the whole module.

I'd like to know whether it is possible to use APC through SSL, using a secure GMap, or if I must deactivate SSL on my shop.

Thanks =)
paypal_1723

Postby shokinro » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:31 pm

I'd like to know whether it is possible to use APC through SSL, using a secure GMap, or if I must deactivate SSL on my shop.

Google does not support SSL support for Google maps. It seems that Google only provide SSL service for paid services. I heard it is expensive. If you want use free Google maps, you may need to disable SSL on that page.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby kubin_1792 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:40 pm

Hi, is this module compatible with prestashop 1.5?
kubin_1792

Postby jeffayao_1666 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:59 pm

kubin_1792 wrote:Hi, is this module compatible with prestashop 1.5?

Not yet. We will make it compatible with Prestashop 1.5 in the near future.

Support
jeffayao_1666

Postby diegogalmarini_2095 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:11 pm

Funciona en version 1.5 --- works in 1.5 version
diegogalmarini_2095

Postby robin_2107 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:22 am

Can we use this module on multiple domain. Or we need of license for the same.

Also please let us know can we do modification in the modules file at our end or is there encryped files.

Hope for good response.
robin_2107

Postby jeffayao_1666 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:06 pm

robin_2107 wrote:Can we use this module on multiple domain. Or we need of license for the same.

Also please let us know can we do modification in the modules file at our end or is there encryped files.

Hope for good response.

For multiple domain, you need separated license, but we will give you big discount on second, third... domains.

Usually the module is closed code. If you want to do modification yourself, we can consider to send you the open code.

Support
jeffayao_1666

Postby admin_2124 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:52 am

I bought it yesterday and I can not run. I can give you my APPROACHES into administration and you looked at it?

Thank you Regards Martin Opatrny
admin_2124

Postby jeffayao_1666 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:10 pm

admin_2124 wrote:I bought it yesterday and I can not run. I can give you my APPROACHES into administration and you looked at it?

Thank you Regards Martin Opatrny

Hi Martin,

Thanks for using our products.

Can you please give us more details about the issue? e.g. did this module install successfully? What's the error/issue you got? What's your prestashop version?

Also, you can send us your site admin and FTP info to us by email so we can take a look at this issue.

Thanks.

Support
jeffayao_1666

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons