PrestaShop pickup location module - Agile Picckup Center

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop pickup location module - Agile Picckup Center

Postby shokinro » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:47 am

thanks for your inquiry

Is it possible to import hundreds of stores via CSV or another type of file?

unfortunately, we do not have this feature to import stores,
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby sithgeorge_4845 » Thu May 07, 2015 4:54 am

Hello I find your addons as the best I can find... can you add to pickup center module, the following?
I need to show independent inventory for each store when customer checkout, in order that customer knows how many pieces do we have in that store, I have thinked manage the stores as warehouses but would need to show the warehouses as stores, I dont know what would be easier to make or cheaper to pay for... How much do you think it could cost? thanks!
sithgeorge_4845

Postby shokinro » Thu May 07, 2015 11:15 am

thanks for using our modules

Hello I find your addons as the best I can find... can you add to pickup center module, the following?
I need to show independent inventory for each store when customer checkout, in order that customer knows how many pieces do we have in that store, I have thinked manage the stores as warehouses but would need to show the warehouses as stores, I dont know what would be easier to make or cheaper to pay for... How much do you think it could cost? thanks!

I am not quite sure what you mean by your question.
are you using our multiple seller and multiple shop module or using prestashop multi-store feature?
prestashop has its own inventory management and it available of inventory has already been displayed on product details page - that not good enough?
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby jrubiera_4892 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:26 am

Hi there!

We are looking for a module as the one you are selling. We have the 1.6.0.14 version and need to know if you have a module version updated for this one. Please send me more information and a Live Demo access if possible.

Thanks in advance!
jrubiera_4892

Postby franj.orce_4980 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:19 pm

Model AGILE-19
It works with https: // and prestashop 1.6.0.14?
franj.orce_4980

Postby shokinro » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:08 am

thanks for your inquiry

Code: Select all
It works with https: // and prestashop 1.6.0.14?

Yes the module works under PrestaShop 1.6x
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby mikpadua_4990 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:33 am

Esimados amigos:

Necesito saber si su módulo acepta la importación de datos desde csv o cualquier otro método para importar varias ubiaciones a la vez. Gracias
mikpadua_4990

Postby shokinro » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:59 am

thanks for your inquiry

Necesito saber si su módulo acepta la importación de datos desde csv o cualquier otro método para importar varias ubiaciones a la vez. Gracias

Unfortunately, this module does not have import function. You have to enter the pickup locations manually.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby elenakachaeva_4994 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:10 am

Hi all!

We have one office (where we actually do not want customers to come), but we are using a network of PackStations.
1. Am I right that we will be able to enter list of packstations to your module and make it available to customers for pickup their orders?
2. We are using Cloud version of Prestashop (1.6.0.14) %u2013 what are installation steps for your module? Will it appear in Modules section after purchase, or we will need to make some additional steps?
elenakachaeva_4994

Postby shokinro » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:09 am

thanks for your inquiry.

We have one office (where we actually do not want customers to come), but we are using a network of PackStations.
1. Am I right that we will be able to enter list of packstations to your module and make it available to customers for pickup their orders?

Yes, this is correct.

2. We are using Cloud version of Prestashop (1.6.0.14) %u2013 what are installation steps for your module? Will it appear in Modules section after purchase, or we will need to make some additional steps?

If you are using PrestaShop cloud service, then the module may not be able to installed.
Because PrestaShop limit the modules to be installed only for those sold by them.
shokinro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons