PrestaShop Multiple Seller module - Agile Multiple Seller

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Postby fellflyer_820 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:51 pm

I am very interested in your multiple seller product. I am curious about a few things...

When do you plan to add the \'Seller commission/transactions fee setting and calculation\' function? We could really use this.

Do you have a sample site where I can use an admin login to check the backend of the multivendor product?

Do you have a database schema for the multivendor product? There is an excellent schema available for the basic Prestashop site %u2013 it would be great to have an updated version of that.
fellflyer_820

Re: PrestaShop Multiple Seller module - Agile Multiple Selle

Postby shokinro » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Hi fellflyer
thanks for your inquiry.
When do you plan to add the \'Seller commission/transactions fee setting and calculation\' function? We could really use this.

It is a little delay. most function is there. commission only payment functon is not yet.
the commission calculation part is done. hopefully everything will be finished in the middle of this month.

Do you have a sample site where I can use an admin login to check the backend of the multivendor product?

Yes, we have a demo stie that your can verify all functions/features you want.
I wlill send the demo site info to you shortly.

Do you have a database schema for the multivendor product? There is an excellent schema available for the basic Prestashop site %u2013 it would be great to have an updated version of that.

I have all the database definition schema for my module. you can merge it into PrestaShop DB schema very quickly.

Pease let me know if you have any further questions.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby fellflyer_820 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:05 pm

thanks for your prompt response.

I will check the demo site once I got the information. The functionality for my multiple seller/vendor store are there in your product description. I hope everything work fine.

The commission part is very important to us. if you can make sure it will be done before end of this month. I will purchase the module.

fellflyer_820

Postby shokinro » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:20 pm

just sent out he Agile multiple seller/vendor moudle demo site informaiton to you via PM.

The commission part is very important to us. if you can make sure it will be done before end of this month. I will purchase the module.

I am sure at the end of the month, the commission functionality will be ready for you.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby fellflyer_820 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:26 pm

just got the demo site info, will let you know after I look into the demo.
fellflyer_820

Postby shokinro » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:15 pm

A new version 1.2.5 of Agile Multiple Seller/Multiple vendor has been released.

With this new version 1.2.5 of Agile Multiple Seller/Vendor module, you will be able to leverage following new features.

- Hide products from other sellers in order alert email sent to seller and display a notes in indicate this matter.

- Hide products from other sellers in order detailed page at back office if current logged in is a seller. Seller can only see his/her prroducts even if the order contains products from other sellers. And a notes will be displayed to indicate this matter.

- Hide products from other sellers in PDF invoice at back office if current logged in is a seller. A note will be displayed to insicate this matter.

- Display following message in above order detail, PDF invoice or email alert send to seller, if the order contains products from different sellers. each seller can only see his/her own products.

"This order contains products from other sellers, they are hidden from you. But they they are visible to admin and your customer."

- Enable HTML editor for seller info description fields. So you will be able to create rich text by what you see is what get HTML editor.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby info_505 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:22 pm

Hi,

I bought your module recently, however had no time to play around fully with it. Now I\'m willing to install and use it on my site, however I see that new versions are availiable with updates. COuld you let me knwo how can I download updated versions as I don\'t see any links in my control panel ?

Thanks.
info_505

Postby shokinro » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:31 am

I bought your module recently, however had no time to play around fully with it. Now I\'m willing to install and use it on my site, however I see that new versions are availiable with updates. COuld you let me knwo how can I download updated versions as I don\'t see any links in my control panel ?

Thanks for your inquiry and thanks for using my module.
usually you will need to pay the price difference to get upgrade, but I will give a free upgrade as special order this time only. Please tell me you order #. I will send the module to your email address directly.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby info_505 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:36 am

Hi,

Thanks a lot for an update - my order number is #000547. Cheers, Dimi.
info_505

Postby shokinro » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:30 pm

@Dimi

just the sent the latest version to the email address that you used to purchase the module.
have a good day
shokinro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons