PrestaShop Multiple Seller module - Agile Multiple Seller

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop Multiple Seller module - Agile Multiple Selle

Postby shokinro » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:14 pm

thanks for using our modules.
First of all, the module should support any language just like PrestaShop, but you must install related language so that it will support.
And you also must choose correct language when you enter the text of product name.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby shokinro » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:15 pm

If you tell the demo site URL and the name of language (or language code), I will try to install the language pack for you.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby georgesakel78_15818 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:55 pm

We are trying to setup an online marketplace in order multiple sellers to sell their products through this marketplace. We have a question about payments.

what if payments needs to be done directly to seller and marketplace owner just keep the commission. Spit is done automatically? We would like payments to be done through the following ways:
Bank Transfer
PayPal
Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro etc.)
Pay on delivery
Cash
What modules we need to buy to achieve the above mentioned waysof payment?
What about the shipping cost? Can this be different for each vendor?
The shipping cost is transferred directly to the vendors?

Waiting for your reply
Best regards
georgesakel78_15818

Postby shokinro » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:01 pm

Thanks for your inquiry.

Yes the payment from customer will be automatically slit into sellers and store (commission) accounts. But you have to use those payment modules that supports this payment collection mode. We have followed modules currently have this functions

Agile Paypal parallel module
Agile Stripe marketplace(credit cards)

You can also integrate your own payment modules if you want to do that by yourself.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby fsc432_15824 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:50 pm

Hola! Me gustaría saber si el modulo Multiple seller se podría acoplar con el modulo Mapster de Prestashop. Este modulo incluye un mapa google como localizador de el producto. Para guardar los datos de latitud y longitud, estos son guardados en la base de datos como caracteristicas (Features) siendo estos campos de textos vacíos.

¿ Su modulo Agile Prestashop Pickup Center, puede mostrar por defecto un mapa localizador del producto en la pagina de producto? ¿Puede incluir un mapa en la home, donde buscar productos por categorias en el mapa?

Gracias
fsc432_15824

Postby shokinro » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:40 am

Thanks for your inquiry

Hola! Me gustaría saber si el modulo Multiple seller se podría acoplar con el modulo Mapster de Prestashop. Este modulo incluye un mapa google como localizador de el producto. Para guardar los datos de latitud y longitud, estos son guardados en la base de datos como caracteristicas (Features) siendo estos campos de textos vacíos. ¿ Su modulo Agile Prestashop Pickup Center, puede mostrar por defecto un mapa localizador del producto en la pagina de producto? ¿Puede incluir un mapa en la home, donde buscar productos por categorias en el mapa? Gracias

Hello! I would like to know if the Multiple Seller module could be coupled with the Mapster module of Prestashop. This module includes a google map as a locator of the product. To store latitude and longitude data, these are stored in the database as features (these are empty text fields. Can your Agile Prestashop Pickup Center module show by default a product locator map on the product page? Can you include a map on the home page, where you can search for products by category on the map? Thank you

The module does not have the features you described, we can discuss a custom development to implement your requested features.
Please contact at [email protected]
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby pasquini_15644 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:25 pm

Hi. I have your module installed on prestashop 1.6.0.9. After payment with cheque or bankwire module (standard module of PS) the Order Confirmation page was not displayed, but instead redirected to Order History page. I noted that this bag was fixed. Can you tell me how to solve the problem. Thank you. Emanuele
pasquini_15644

Postby shokinro » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:32 pm

thanks for using our modules.

I am not sure what bugs you are referring to.
If we have fixes in newer version of the modules, please kindly consider to update the modules to the latest version.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby cmaugustin_15833 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:34 pm

Can I add this to my current website hosted by wix
cmaugustin_15833

Postby shokinro » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:25 pm

thanks for your inquiry.

Can I add this to my current website hosted by wix

As long as your store(website) is using PrestaShop as platform it should be not a problem, it does not matter what hosting company you are using.
shokinro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons