PrestaShop Multiple Seller module - Agile Multiple Seller

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop Multiple Seller module - Agile Multiple Selle

Postby belegur_15683 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:28 pm

Hello Agile team,

I was looking if your module fit my needs, i have to build a small b2b marketplace where seller most often sells same products. So on the product page, i really need to see (like on amazon for example) all the seller/prices so that the customer can choose wich seller he prefer.
I need also that the seller can set a price by customer.

From your previous reply, i assume i need :
- Agile PrestaShop Multiple Seller/Vendor Module
- Agile PrestaShop Price Comparison for Multiple Seller

I also assume seller still have to create his own product, but share EAN/UPC... with an already existing product.
So on the listing page, if i have 5 sellers that sell tomatoes, i will have 5 tomato products or 1 tomato product ??

Personnaly I would prefer to have one distinct product on the listing, and on the tomato page, the five seller prices.

Can you confirm my thoughts ??

While writing the request, i dig into the demo, and i can see the multiple seller price on the page http://demo2.addons-modules.com/marketp ... lor-orange

I set the product 1 and 3 to share the same UPC 1101101
I set the comparison module to match on UPC, but i dont see the hook displayed.

http://demo2.addons-modules.com/marketp ... shirt.html
http://demo2.addons-modules.com/marketp ... dress.html

Thanks.

3.)Multiple seller offers for the same product should appear in the product page.
It requires agile price comparison module. It will list all other sellers that sell the product.
4.)Can we get a fully functional trial version before we buy?
We do not offer trial version, we provide online demo sites for you to verify the features and functions of our modules.
belegur_15683

Postby shokinro » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:36 pm

Thanks again for your inquiry.

Yes seller will have to create products by them own. But admin will be able to prepares some products as templates and then sellers can search and copy it and then modify to sell.

Each product of the seller will be listed as separated entries in the product listing even the products are the same.

But it is possible to do a custom changes to only show one product if there multiple same products(same UPC code).

Not all of your requirements will be met by default, but I think it should s possible to be implemented with custom changes.

Thanks
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby shokinro » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:24 pm

Module updated to support PrestaShop 1.7.1 and also released following changes

Version 3.7.1.0 - 2017.02.12

Change - Adjusted overrides for PrestaShop 1.7.1
Fix - warning message appears when there is no multiples seller integrated payment modules using "actionAgilePaymentModuleIntegrate"
( Illegal string offset 'agilepaypal' in /home/infin158/public_html/modules/agilemultipleseller/agilemultipleseller.php)
Fix - back office Seller Info management page - Seller Home category dropdownlist does not include "Home"
Fix - back office Seller Info management page - Seller Home category changes does not trigger block category cache.
Fix - Seller Management Panel - When you seller uploads a virtual product download file, it will upload upload 2 times.
Fix - Front store seller management Orders tab, some orders may displayed multuiple times in the list when it has multiple order statuses
Fix - When user manually enter URL of a seller product that has not been approved, it will cause server exception error, changed to show 404 error.

Change - To include the front filemanager in module ZIP package so that it does not need to be copied during installation to reduce installation time
Change - Text type custom fields, changed to max length 4000 characters and multiple line textarea input
change - Changed to hide all shared/public shipping carriers at Seller Management Panel - Shipping page (most customers feedback: confusing sellers)
Feature - Add seller email address "$seller_email" as smarty variable so that it can be used in PDF template
Feature - When upload virtual product digital file, a "uploading in progress" icon will be displayed and it will disappear when upload finished.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby belegur_15683 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:42 pm

shokinro wrote:Thanks again for your inquiry.

Yes seller will have to create products by them own. But admin will be able to prepares some products as templates and then sellers can search and copy it and then modify to sell.

Each product of the seller will be listed as separated entries in the product listing even the products are the same.

But it is possible to do a custom changes to only show one product if there multiple same products(same UPC code).

Not all of your requirements will be met by default, but I think it should s possible to be implemented with custom changes.

Thanks

Nice, looks good :D
belegur_15683

Postby lebovitch.jonathan_15684 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:05 pm

Hello,
We are working on a project to create a marketplace and we have some questions about your module "Agile PrestaShop Multiple Seller/Vendor Module".
First of all, concerning the invoices, if a customer buys products from multiple sellers, how can we create different bills for each seller?
Secondly, could you explain how your module "
Agile Stripe Marketplace Payment Module" works and is it possible to receive all the money and transfer it to sellers only 2 weeks later? and for Paypal?
Next, is it possible to modify the code of your module to customize it as we want? What kind of licence do you provide?
Finally, could you provide the front office of your modules in French?

Regards,
J.LEBOVITCH, F.BOUTIN, C.SORBA, M.BERRADA
lebovitch.jonathan_15684

Postby shokinro » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:35 pm

Thanks for your inquiry.

First of all, concerning the invoices, if a customer buys products from multiple sellers, how can we create different bills for each seller?

After payment of the the shopping cart, the module will automatically create multiple orders - one order for each seller. So the invoice will also be automatically created separately for each seller.

Secondly, could you explain how your module "
Agile Stripe Marketplace Payment Module" works and is it possible to receive all the money and transfer it to sellers only 2 weeks later? and for Paypal?

The payment is split into seller account and store owner account instantly after customer make the payment. We do not support delayed payment.

Next, is it possible to modify the code of your module to customize it as we want?

Yes you can modify the module for your customization purpose. We will send you related files in open code and give you advises.

What kind of licence do you provide?
One licence for each instance if prestashop store. You have one year free upgrade if the prestashop major version is the same.

Finally, could you provide the front office of your modules in French?

the module supports multiple languages, we have translated most of text and labels into French, but you may need to adjustment and modify or translate by yourself by using prestashop Translation functions.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby saibersingh_15712 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:22 pm

Does this plugin includes email notifications to the seller ,admin and customer? Also do i need to purchase different plugins for every functionality or does this include all major features? and are customisations possible?
saibersingh_15712

Postby shokinro » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:36 pm

Thanks for your inquiry.

>Does this plugin includes email notifications to the seller ,admin and customer?

Yes. Seller will receive New Order email.
Customer will receive Order Confirmation email.

>Also do i need to purchase different plugins for every functionality or does this include all major features?

The core module provide core functions.
If you need features from accessory modules, you will have to purchase them separately. But we provide volume discount when you purchase multiple modules together.

>and are customisations possible?

It is included in accessory module agile seller commission.

Feel free to ask if you have any further questions.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby daniele_15732 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:51 pm

Hi,
I need to show the vat number on seller singup of my site:

http://shopita.pmisistema.it/module/agilemultipleseller/sellersignup

It's possibile?

Thank's!
Daniele
daniele_15732

Postby shokinro » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:05 pm

Thanks for using our modules.

I need to show the vat number on seller singup of my site:

http://shopita.pmisistema.it/module/agi ... llersignup

It's possibile?

yes, you can use one of custom fields (string type) for this purpose.
Please choose one at configuration screen of Agile Multiple Seller module.
And use PrestaShop translation function to change the label to what ever you want.
shokinro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons