PrestaShop Multiple Seller module - Agile Multiple Seller

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Postby alexk345_15834 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:55 pm

trying to install modules in prestashop 1.7 new install for a client. its not installing. only agilekernel module get installed. what is the solution
alexk345_15834

Postby alexk345_15834 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:58 pm

in ModuleManager.php line 566
at ModuleManager->checkIsInstalled('agilemultipleseller') in ModuleManager.php line 331
at ModuleManager->disable('agilemultipleseller') in ModuleController.php line 642
at ModuleController->importModuleAction(object(Request))
at call_user_func_array(array(object(ModuleController), 'importModuleAction'), array(object(Request))) in bootstrap.php.cache line 3246
at HttpKernel->handleRaw(object(Request), '1') in bootstrap.php.cache line 3205
at HttpKernel->handle(object(Request), '1', false) in bootstrap.php.cache line 3359
at ContainerAwareHttpKernel->handle(object(Request), '1', false) in bootstrap.php.cache line 2562
at Kernel->handle(object(Request), '1', false) in index.php line 86
alexk345_15834

Re: PrestaShop Multiple Seller module - Agile Multiple Selle

Postby shokinro » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:14 am

please provide detailed information and contact [email protected]
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby santiago.pose_15836 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:58 pm

Hola.
Necesitaba confirmar que el módulo esté completamente traducido a español.
Gracias y un saludo.
santiago.pose_15836

Postby shokinro » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:08 pm

Thanks for your inquiry.

Most of the texts and labels have been already translated. You may need to translate and adjust some of the translations via back office translations function.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby contact_15859 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:16 am

Hello, i need answer please, i want to make home selling company, so i need to have sellers account for sellers to make orders from clients, but i need absolutely that : clients can received invoice and newsletter is it possible ?? after i need that clients pay on website by credit card with systempay is it possible ? because i will have payment in three times thank you to answer kind regrads
contact_15859

Postby shokinro » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:09 am

thanks for your inquiry.

i want to make home selling company, so i need to have sellers account for sellers to make orders from clients,

Yes, that is the function of our module to make your store available for multiple sellers.

>but i need absolutely that : clients can received invoice and newsletter is it possible ??
Yes, this is PrestaShop core function, it will generate invoice for each order and send to customers.

>after i need that clients pay on website by credit card with systempay is it possible ?
Yes, you will have to use store collects payments - payment collection mode.

If you want to allow sellers and store split payments, then you will need to use our credit card payment module - agile Stripe marketplace payment module.

> because i will have payment in three times
what do you mean by "three times"?
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby webmaster_15807 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:13 am

I requested files and I was not given them. This is a lie that you can get the files unobfuscated. Do not buy them expecting this. Just buy open code from the get go.

Modules using an open source project that is obfuscated code that you cannot get unobfuscated, the irony.
webmaster_15807

Postby shokinro » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:41 am

Yes, we obfuscate our core files of our modules and we will provide related files in open code for your customisation purpose - this is included in our Terms & Conditons

We have sent you open code package of accessory module you requested.
And then you requested the core module in open code, we offered you to give you related files in open code instead if the whole package if you tell us in details what you wanted to do, but you did not provide.
We never said we will not give you open code.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby webmaster_15807 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:27 pm

I told you I wanted to add a payment options for products, sent an example of the function is will need to be working with (I found after unjumbling the code does involve the function seller_payment_uses and $R01787CB5A57D47DC8A648998E4A6512C - instead of named agilepaymentmodules) but you never wrote back. Trying to dig through obfuscated code to tell you what files are required is really difficult and inefficient. Names of some variables, functions, and object make no sense and code is jumbled. The code at least has to be unjumbled to start following to tell you what files are need and you are still have will nasty looking names.

I just think people really need to understand what they are buying and how difficult it will be to work with later. This is a big downside to these modes with no benefit IMO to your company either if it's to protect against piracy. It's just a shame that this really ruins working with this code. So unless you need some features that these modules offer over something else then buy an open project. Even if these modules offer something you need you need to weigh the closed code vs open to see if it's worth it. It might be easy to edit the open code to get what you want. Not everyone wants to use these modules as is.
webmaster_15807

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons