PrestaShop Multiple Seller module - Agile Multiple Seller

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop Multiple Seller module - Agile Multiple Selle

Postby shokinro » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:02 am

thanks for using our modules.

This is a hook from agile multiple seller module.

Back office - Modules - Positions
Look for displayHotTab and displayHotTabContent sections and try to unhook the displayHomeTab and displayHotTabContent hooks from agile multiple seller module.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby martin_15810 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:36 pm

Hello, i have simple answer: is in this module any support for multistore? Thanks for reply.
martin_15810

Postby shokinro » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:40 pm

Hello, i have simple answer: is in this module any support for multistore? Thanks for reply.

thanks for your inquiry.
The module does not support PrestaShop original multistore feature.
But we have agile multiple shop module that allows each sellers to have virtual shop inside main store.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby dennyblack_15812 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:07 pm

Hi, I can not quite understand everything that is included in this form. If I purchase without the accessory modules, does it already act as a marketplace and manage commissions?
If I wanted to run everything as marketplaces and commissions spun off with the parallel paypal and stripe payment module how much I would pay in all?

Finally, if I select the second method of collection (the one that breaks the commissions) if I wanted to refund the order, the money would be returned to the customer by removing them from both my paypal account and that of the seller?
dennyblack_15812

Postby shokinro » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:32 pm

Thanks for your inquiry.

Hi, I can not quite understand everything that is included in this form. If I purchase without the accessory modules, does it already act as a marketplace and manage commissions?

The core module provide core functions of the marketplace. It will allow users to register products for sale. But it does not provide features that included in accessaory modules. For example, if you want manage seller commissions, then you will need agile seller commission.

If I wanted to run everything as marketplaces and commissions spun off with the parallel paypal and stripe payment module how much I would pay in all?

The total cost will be based on the modules required to implement your requirements. Below is the minimum modules in your scanario you mentioned
- agile multiple seller
- agile seller commission
- agile Paypal parallel module

You may also need following module
-agile seller shipping module

Above modules total will be around $380. . But we have volume discounts if you bu the modules together. Please see our store for more details.

Finally, if I select the second method of collection (the one that breaks the commissions) if I wanted to refund the order, the money would be returned to the customer by removing them from both my paypal account and that of the seller?

Our modules does not do refund directly, seller or admin has to manually issue refund from their Paypal account if refund is required. This is for the consideration of security of refund.

Feel free to let us know if you have further questions.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby dennyblack_15812 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:21 am

Meanwhile, thanks for the clarifications. I wanted to know if it was possible to charge a fixed monthly subscription to a seller category in order to sell.
dennyblack_15812

Postby shokinro » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:05 pm

thanks for your inquiry.

Meanwhile, thanks for the clarifications. I wanted to know if it was possible to charge a fixed monthly subscription to a seller category in order to sell.

You can combine our membership module so implement monthly fee for seller membership.
Only sellers with valid membership will be able to sell. But it does not link to specific category.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby dennyblack_15812 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:45 pm

Thank you, sorry if I worry you, but I'm trying to structure a precise thing. If you wanted to create 2 types of sellers, like Amazon. Normal seller (free) and Pro Seller (paying 39 euros) How could I do with your module?
dennyblack_15812

Postby shokinro » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:00 pm

>>If you wanted to create 2 types of sellers, like Amazon. Normal seller (free) and Pro Seller (paying 39 euros) How could I do with your module?

You can create different type of memberships “pro” and “normal” and then different type of membership can list different number of products.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby martin_15810 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:08 pm

Hello,
i test demo of this module with czech UTF8 characters "%u0161%u010D%u0159%u017Eýáí%u016Fú" and in product name is this characters prezented in this format: " š%u010D%u0159%u017Eýáí%u016Fú " product is not posible save. Is this error possible solve in new version? Thanks for reply. Martin
martin_15810

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons