PrestaShop Multiple Seller module - Agile Multiple Seller

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Postby kddand_15886 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:43 am

Hi,

I would like to know, does AGILE-21 works with thirtybees.com? 1.0.6 version?

Thanks
KD
kddand_15886

Postby soporte_15907 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:02 pm

Hello

I have a question about the module. How does the module to know that an order of a customer belongs to a seller? The customer enters an exclusive link of the seller or something like that?

Regards.
soporte_15907

Re: PrestaShop Multiple Seller module - Agile Multiple Selle

Postby shokinro » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:45 am

I have a question about the module. How does the module to know that an order of a customer belongs to a seller? The customer enters an exclusive link of the seller or something like that?

Thanks for your inquiry.

It is based on ownership of product. Each product has an owner (seller), from the product we can identify the seller.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby andrea.borchiellini_4826 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:52 pm

Hi,
what is the latest version compatible with prestashop 1.6?
Thank you
andrea.borchiellini_4826

Postby shokinro » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:18 pm

The latest version of this module is 3.4.2.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby jesus.rivas_15916 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:15 pm

Hi. I have a prestashop store. www.nightandday.es. Our customers are clubs. Each Club is a product. We need to give them an user in the Back Office to see only his product sales, pics... cause at the moment in prestashop if i make an user, they can see all the clubs -products Let me know if this module is for this. Thank you for your help
jesus.rivas_15916

Postby shokinro » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:32 pm

I have a prestashop store. Our customers are clubs. Each Club is a product. We need to give them an user in the Back Office to see only his product sales, pics... cause at the moment in prestashop if i make an user, they can see all the clubs -products Let me know if this module is for this. Thank you for your help

Yes, this module should be able to help you.
You can create a seller for each club, and assign the product to the seller.
The seller will be able to see that at back office or front store (Seller control panel).
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby cdeselys_15944 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:37 pm

I'm interested by your module. I'm working on a website for an edition house. Customer will send a form with his book. Owner of website will sell this book after printing (or this book with ebook format) on the shop but also on other way (Amazon, physical libraries, ..). He wants to have the possibility to reverse commission and royalties at the customer. Not just about sales on his website but to have the possibility to add them from other sale sources..
My questions are :
- is it possible to associate a customer/seller with his product to receive commissions
- is it possible to create 2 types of commissions (commissions and royalties )
- is it possible (with development and quote on it) to add fields to add other sources of commissions and royalties. Or an other way to display in the customer/seller account all commissions and royalties with 2 statuts : pendng - received.
If it's possible with quotation, please let me know.
Thanks a lot
cdeselys_15944

Postby shokinro » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:40 pm

Thanks for your inquiry.
I am not very clear what is your commission/loyalty.
The commission in our modules is seller pay store for selling product on store.
For example, in your scenario, book owner is seller. if commission rate is 10% then when a $100 book is sold, seller (book owner) will get $90 and store owner will get $10. This is how our modules work. Based on this model here is my answers to your questions.

>- is it possible to associate a customer/seller with his product to receive commissions
When you create product (book), you can assign this to a seller (book owner), or seller(book owner) create product(book) by themselves in your store.
The book is sold, the customer(how bought the book) will automatically associated with seller.

>- is it possible to create 2 types of commissions (commissions and royalties )
I am not sure what is difference of commission and loyalty.
I think loyalty is to store give to customers? Our module does not have this function. but you can use other 3rd party modules for those feature.

>- is it possible (with development and quote on it) to add fields to add other sources of commissions and royalties.
>--Or an other way to display in the customer/seller account all commissions and royalties with 2 statuts : pendng - received.
Each seller have seller account, admin can add sales from other sources like Amazon to seller's commission history manually in your store.
Our agile seller commission module has this feature by default.

We can discuss further via email [email protected] if you have further questions.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby c.h_15949 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:09 pm

Hello,
Can you please tell me, if there is a module, which allows me to define custom fields for a product, which is compatible with your multiple seller/vendor module?
Thank you!
Christian
c.h_15949

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons