PrestaShop Multiple Seller module - Agile Multiple Seller

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop Multiple Seller module - Agile Multiple Selle

Postby shokinro » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:06 pm

Thanks for inquiry.

1. Do you have a demo this module? How tested this module before buy?
yes, we have demo site for you to verify the features.
I will send you the demo site info to you shortly.

2. I have build a store with multi vendor addon. How I take payment
from my vendors? Any function when I use specific settings? Maybe
percent from vendors sell?

You can choose to to collect all payment, then pay to seller.
Or you can choose let seller to collect maney, then ask vendor pay you.
The payment and commision will be based on the contract between you and your vendors.

For 3 when you allow seller collect payment, it will only allow buyer to add items from same seller.

when you allow seller collect payment, it will only allow buyer to add items from same seller.
the module has control of the items added to cart, if it come from different, it will show message to prompt that the item comes from different seller/vendor, can not be in the one shopping cart.

feel free to ask if you have further questions.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby zaramin_641 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:16 pm

Ok but when each seller can collect own money how i take my piece or percent from each sell item \\ order?
zaramin_641

Postby shokinro » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:20 pm

Ok but when each seller can collect own money how i take my piece or percent from each sell item \\ order?

My module does not handle payment between seller and store owner at this moment, because it is complicated and will be different based on your business module and contract between seller and store owner.

But are planning to develop a new module to handle this and provide a commision/transactions fees model. so that it will automatically calculate the ourstanding between seller/vendor or store owners.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby zaramin_641 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Thanks for all your answers. I must tell this solution my client. If he accept this solution I write to You with please to install demo.

One more big thanks.
zaramin_641

Postby shokinro » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:23 pm

Thanks for feedback.
I have sent the demo site information via PM, please let me know when you finish test.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby rajivv_642 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:52 am

Need a demo on the multi seller admin account please to see how sellers can add products etc is there any demo link to test before I purchase
rajivv_642

Postby rajivv_642 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:07 am

Registered need to see seller backoffice demo please
rajivv_642

Postby shokinro » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:34 pm

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for my late respnose.(Its my night time)

Need a demo on the multi seller admin account please to see how sellers can add products etc is there any demo link to test before I purchase

I will send you the demo site information shortly.

Please see here for brief description of Agile Multiple Seller demo site and some FAQ on the demo site
http://agileservex.com/DemoFAQ-ams.txt

See following Agile Multiple Seller/Vendor product page detailed feature list
http://addons-modules.com/product.php?id_product=21

Agile Multiple Seller Install and configuration Video is available here
http://youtu.be/4d8G6_fV7E0
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby calcathewhir_653 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:58 pm

Hello Agile Team Member. I\'m writing to inquire about your products on behalf of my client.

If they purchase Multiple Seller, will it interfere with their Affiliate system?

Also, does your Rotating Banner module allow you to rotate products from Multiple Sellers? Does it allow you to rotate product banners by date, category, most popular, etc.?

Also considering the Paypal Express Checkout module. Does this module work with Multiple Sellers? Do you offer any discount for buying several modules together?

Do you have any money back guarantees for your modules?

With your modules, will there be any problems or benefits with respect to the new Prestashop 1.5 milti-shop functionality?

Thanks. Your answers are greatly appreciated.
calcathewhir_653

Postby shokinro » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:07 am

Thanks for your inquiry

Hello Agile Team Member. I\'m writing to inquire about your products on behalf of my client.
If they purchase Multiple Seller, will it interfere with their Affiliate system?

No, it will not affect any existing PrestaShop functionality or feeatures

Also, does your Rotating Banner module allow you to rotate products from Multiple Sellers? Does it allow you to rotate product banners by date, category, most popular, etc.?

The rotating banner module does not associate with Myltiple Seller module, so unfortunately it does have function as your required. But we can do some customization for you if you would buy both modules.

Also considering the Paypal Express Checkout module. Does this module work with Multiple Sellers? Do you offer any discount for buying several modules together?

Yes this module has been created specifally for multiple seller module, so that each seller can collect instead the store owner collec all money. It is configurable at both Agile Paypal and Agile Multipleseller module. Agile Paypal Express Check module can also work as independent module.

Do you have any money back guarantees for your modules?

If there is any problem with our modules, we will try to fix them for you. In case we can fix the problem we will offer you a refund.

With your modules, will there be any problems or benefits with respect to the new Prestashop 1.5 milti-shop functionality?

No comment on this before PrestaShop 1.5 final release. But for sure we will make module compatible with PrestaShop 1.5.

any further questions, please let us know.
shokinro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons