PrestaShop Multiple Seller module - Agile Multiple Seller

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Postby franzmanz_15596 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:13 pm

Configuring the agile paypal parallel module we have choosen the option "Both store and seller collect payment mode" and the option shipping cost is setted to "the store receive the shipping payment".

We have simulated a purchase of a product that cost 2,50 %u20AC and the shipment costo is setted to 1 %u20AC.
In the paypal checkout page we have two section:
- seller
- store

In the store section we have the shipment cost (1%u20AC) and this is ok!

In the seller section we have:
NUOVO PASTIFICIO VIETRI SPA%u20AC2,50
Product
Price item: %u20AC1,50
Quantity: 1
Shipment %u20AC1,00

We don't understand why in the seller section there is another time the shipment cost! (the seller have to collect 2,50 %u20AC and the store 1 %u20AC

Can you help me?
thank you.

Francesco
franzmanz_15596

Re: PrestaShop Multiple Seller module - Agile Multiple Selle

Postby shokinro » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:56 am

thanks for using our modules.

I think you are not using our Agile Seller Shipping modules, so that the shipping fee has to be split.
This is a known limitation of the multiple seller as it is listed on the limitations section .

7. "Shared Shipping" - Sellers are not able to "share shipping" - ship all products from different sellers together.

If you use Agile Seller Shipping module, then shipping fee will be calculated per seller and per carrier, it will not be split.
Then the problem will not occurs.
https://addons-modules.com/store/en/mar ... odule.html
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby franzmanz_15596 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:57 pm

Sorry, i try to explain better.

I need that the STORE receive all the shipping cost, and the VENDOR receive all the product cost.

I tried to make a payment and the result is that money goes as i just written above, but in the paypal landing page there are some info that can generate confusion in the eShopper.
I report you more clearly the paypal landing page:

VENDOR: 2,50 %u20AC
Product
Price item: 1,50 %u20AC
Quantity: 1
Shipment 1,00%u20AC

STORE
Shipment: 1,00%u20AC

I need thath in the VENDOR section there will be only:
Product: 2,50 %u20AC

I hope I made myself clear
Thank you very much

Francesco
franzmanz_15596

Postby shokinro » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:01 am

Hi Francesco
Thanks for your explanation.
As I explained previously, we do not support use "shared shipping", since this will involve shipping fee split when you have products from multiple sellers in one shopping cart.
Please see below limitation from the module Limitations tab.

7. "Shared Shipping" - Sellers are not able to "share shipping" - ship all products from different sellers together.

Even products from different sellers in the same shopping cart, we assume that the products from different sellers will be shipped separately by each seller. So if your stores seller products requires shipping, you either use Shopping cart mode "Products from single seller", or please use our Agile Seller Shipping module, otherwise the shipping fee will not be displayed correctly after order split.

Please note - Seller are still able to share a shipping carrier - use the same public carrier - for example, all sellers can use UPS or American Post.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby dev_15675 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:59 am

HI,
i would like to purchase this but we would like to know more about the system and will be compatible with our current theme.

Ref :https://themeforest.net/item/revo-premium-responsive-prestashop-mega-store-theme/18614752?_ga=1.84669337.1259302422.1486010920
dev_15675

Postby shokinro » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:25 am

Thanks for your inquiry

i would like to purchase this but we would like to know more about the system and will be compatible with our current theme.

Ref :https://themeforest.net/item/revo-premium-responsive-prestashop-mega-store-theme/18614752?_ga=1.84669337.1259302422.1486010920

Almost all commercial theme should be able to compatible with our modules.
but we are not able to guarantee 100% fit perfectly for all theme, you may or may not need to make small adjustment.
some theme may also have conflicts of override classes, but override class conflicts can be fixed by merging them.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby sandy.halls_15678 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:45 pm

Bonjour,

Je n'arrive pas à avoir le live demo.

merci
sandy.halls_15678

Postby shokinro » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:55 pm

Thanks for your inquiry.
You can request live demo at agile multiple seller module product page - Live Demo section.

I will also send you a demo site access info shortly after this email. Please check your email including spam folder.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby monikasingh1119_15681 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:17 pm

1.)Layered Navigation module is supported or not.
2.)Seller name and reviews are not appearing on the demo given for frontend. We need seller name and reviews to appear for each product.
3.)Multiple seller offers for the same product should appear in the product page.
4.)Can we get a fully functional trial version before we buy?
monikasingh1119_15681

Postby shokinro » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:58 pm

1.)Layered Navigation module is supported or not.

You will need to sue our agile layered navigation module to override existing one so that all features will work as expected

2.)Seller name and reviews are not appearing on the demo given for frontend. We need seller name and reviews to appear for each product.

Check module configuration to see if Seller Info tab is configured to show or not. The reviews- if it is sellers review, it eequires agile seller ratings modules

3.)Multiple seller offers for the same product should appear in the product page.

It requires agile price comparison module. It will list all other sellers that sell the product.

4.)Can we get a fully functional trial version before we buy?

We do not offer trial version, we provide online demo sites for you to verify the features and functions of our modules.
shokinro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons