PrestaShop Multiple Seller module - Agile Multiple Seller

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Postby alex001_844 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:52 pm

i want to buy Agile multiple seller in a few days but i need see the demo site to be secure for make this purchase.
I founded the module for include tax. But i like read that you can make a módule for us becouse we have many jobs in prestashop.

Send me the link to the demo access for make the buy before.
alex001_844

Re: PrestaShop Multiple Seller module - Agile Multiple Selle

Postby shokinro » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:55 pm

thanks for you inquiry, I will send you the demo site info shortly.

yes, we do offer customization module developments, please let us know your detail requirements.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby alex001_844 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:57 pm

I need to buy products from multiple vendors or sellers in one cart . I do this easy but my problem is with the invoice. If I buy one product for vendor 1 and other to vendor 2. To vendor 1 arrive the invoice with the product of vendor 2 to. This is a problem becouse one vendor can see the products from other vendors. I need one invoice for each with its products.
alex001_844

Postby shokinro » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:05 pm

Hi there

I need to buy products from multiple vendors or sellers in one cart . I do this easy but my problem is with the invoice. If I buy one product for vendor 1 and other to vendor 2. To vendor 1 arrive the invoice with the product of vendor 2 to. This is a problem becouse one vendor can see the products from other vendors. I need one invoice for each with its products.

The module can run at two different payment collection mode.

If you set your store at "store owner collection payment", then the shopping cart will allow products from mixed sellers. It means it can contain products from different sellers.

But in our new version of Multiple Seller/multiple seller module, we have enhanced the the security so that
1. The seller can not see products from other sellers in the same order, even if they share the same order.
2. The customer and admin can all information/all products
3. The amove 1 and 2 apply to email alerts, PDF invoices and order detailed at back office.

if you store runs at "seller collect payment" mode, then the products in shopping cart will be limited from
only one seller.

so no worries at all.
if you have further questionos, pelase let us know.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby alex001_844 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:09 pm

One more question, when you are a seller and have many products. if you go to create a pack only appears your products no?.Tell me please this is very important.

PS: Ah few days ago i purshase your reviews module. it perfect xd
alex001_844

Postby shokinro » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:14 pm

thanks for your inquiry again.
One more question, when you are a seller and have many products. if you go to create a pack only appears your products no?.Tell me please this is very important.

if my understand is correct, you want a page that show all products from a specific seller, for example, all prpducts from Jane Doe, is it correct?

I am thiking of create a new page called seller's products, it will display seller info and seller alll products.

PS: Ah few days ago i purshase your reviews module. it perfect xd

thanks for your purcahse. My preoduct review module is also highly recommended. It has many features that other rating module does not. I also have seller rating/review module that is integrated into multiple seller/multiple seller module.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby danielwon_845 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:23 pm

I\'m very interested by agile multiple sellers.
- I want the multiple sellers to be totally transparent to the site customers? Is this already provided?
- All the sellers will buy the same products. How the module will choose the seller that will win the order in this case?
danielwon_845

Postby shokinro » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:28 pm

I want the multiple sellers to be totally transparent to the site customers? Is this already provided?

Sorry, I am not sure what you mean by "transparent", do you mean you want hide the the seller info from customers? If it is, the yes it is easy.

All the sellers will buy the same products. How the module will choose the seller that will win the order in this case?

I assume your "buy" here means "sell".
Each seler must register their own product separately. just like in eBay. even the same propduct, seller has to list his/her product as a separated items.

I hope I answered your questions.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby danielwon_845 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:34 pm

Thank\'s for quick reply. And let me first just congratulate you on the great job you\'re doing :)
I\'ll try to explain my business requirements in order for you to understand more easily my need.
- I want to have a website in which I can sell some product from different farmers.
- The products definition will be the responsibility of the administrator or the website employee.
- The main idea is that each farmer will connect to my website, and using your module he will be able to enter the number of items he wants to sell for each product (Only the administrator can define a new product),.
- We don\'t want the customer to know the origin of the product (the farmer) or at least to know it only after the \"order validation\" step.
danielwon_845

Postby shokinro » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:36 pm

If I understand you correctly, you can use my Multiple Seller module and do as following.
1. Disable Seller Info tab at module configuration, so that no seller info will be appear on front office.
2. Admin register seller at office
3. Admin or seller add products for sellers, but don't put any seller info in the product description and product names. (different seller product must be add as different products, you have different information but do not put seller info)
shokinro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons