PrestaShop Multiple Seller module - Agile Multiple Seller

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Re: PrestaShop Multiple Seller module - Agile Multiple Selle

Postby shokinro » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:16 am

we never received such email as you mentioned. I double searched our email history again and using the keyword "seller_payment_uses" and "R01787CB5A57D47DC8A648998E4A6512C", never get any result.
Based on above info, you need look into the payment module, which we already gave you the open code package you request. 

Not sure what you are trying to do. If you really want to solve the problem, you need provide information we required so that we can help.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby webmaster_15807 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:23 pm

I had to unjumble the code myself to find the obfuscated variable and function since you never wrote me back.

I wrote:
I’m added a new field on the product detail page and this will be used during check out instead of the agile payment  for all products (each product has a specific payment option).

hookPaymentOptions, prepareExecutePayment,….

This is one of the problems I'm trying to get across with obfuscated code.  I cannot tell you what files will be needed without first having them unjumbled to read the logic.  As a developer you have to unjumble the files yourself or wait for you maybe to help or not then request files (which I'm not sure how you expect people to know) that you might give or not.

So in my case I requested to have the module unobfuscated then denied, I provided what I'm doing so you can send the files then never heard back.  So now I cannot program without unjumbling the code myself and working variable name obfuscated.  Inconvenient and inefficient to say the least.
webmaster_15807

Postby webmaster_15807 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:28 pm

So to add my modification I have to use $RB0D5D47F3D2E32A124C14253ABA3976A in agilemultipleseller/AgileSellerPaymentInfo,php and add to the array $definition. No notes are added in the code either. See how difficult this code is to work with ;)

I will post updates as I work on this code :)
webmaster_15807

Postby shokinro » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:29 am

As I said previously, we did not receive your any information that you mentioned in your message posted here.

If your had sent that to us, we would have sent you related files in open code.

If you would like to get related files in open code, please send your request to [email protected] with detailed information.

Note - we will not send our whole core module package in open code, this is the same to all our customers.

I hope I have made it clear.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby webmaster_15807 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:55 pm

Hopefully you will see the fallacy with obfuscated code but I'm not holding my breath.

I would also like to let people know that using this module will affect how the AdminCP works with products. If you make changes to a vendors product using the AdminCP it will change the store to be the sites for the product and ruin it from my experience. I'll try to document as many issues I come across to help everyone.
webmaster_15807

Postby abhijitpaithane2754_15863 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:47 am

We are providing the genuine social media marketing services in india as well as world wide. In today's market if we want do marketing of our firm, company, products, etc. with our competitors then social media marketing is the one of best option to reach everyone. social media make your business on high rank on internet and ass you know internet is everything for the business. buy indian facebook likes
abhijitpaithane2754_15863

Postby a.benzakour_15864 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:43 am

Hello,

I want to use your multiple seller module and commission module, but before I need to know if you have a trial version that I can test,
Also after buying, would you send me the source code ?

Thank you!
a.benzakour_15864

Postby shokinro » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:07 am

thanks for your inquiry.

I want to use your multiple seller module and commission module, but before I need to know if you have a trial version that I can test,

we do not offer trial version, but you can verify functions and features of our at our online demo stores.

Also after buying, would you send me the source code ?

If you need to make custom changes, we will send you related files in open code - but we will need to know what you are going to change and we will also give you some advises.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby grzegorz_15877 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:08 pm

Hello,
I am considering buying Agile PrestaShop Multiple Seller/Vendor Module because I would like to give limited access to my employee so he can only manage certain category products. My questions are:
Since they are already existing products can I still assign them to new vendor?
Can I hide information about the vendor in the front end? I want to show a normal product page without any information about the vendor.
grzegorz_15877

Postby shokinro » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:25 pm

Thanks for your inquiry

Since they are already existing products can I still assign them to new vendor?

Yes you can assign existing products to vendor at back office.

Can I hide information about the vendor in the front end? I want to show a normal product page without any information about the vendor.

And you can also hide vendor info at front store product page.

Let us know if you have further questions
shokinro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons