New feature suggestions welcome!

You are welcome to post here any new feature suggestions and/or requests for any of our Agile Modules. We will consider requests for possible inclusion in future module releases, or for the creation of new modules.

Before you post, however, please first search the forum to see if there is already a similar request or suggestion.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

New feature suggestions welcome!

Postby shokinro » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:17 pm

Thanks for visiting this forum. Please only post new features suggestion only. If you need technical support, please use another support section - Support of PrestaShop Agile Modules/Addons

Rules
1. Please add related module name at beginning of the subject
For example, [Agile Multiple Seller] - some new features

2. If it is a new module, then use "[New Module]
[New module] - some new features
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

NEW MODULE

Postby customerservice_1651 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:13 am

is there a module that exists where i can sell custom made products where the customer adds the length and width or length width and height and it calculates and adds to the cart? would you consider making that module?
customerservice_1651

[Agile Multiple Seller]

Postby darwinco_1695 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:18 am

It would be great to be able to asign a carrier to various sellers. Currently it's just possible to asign just a carrier by seller or one carrier by store (to all sellers). Then if I would have 100 sellers and 5 carriers, I should be able to asign diferents carriers to my sellers without creating new carriers by sellers.
darwinco_1695

Re: New feature suggestions welcome!

Postby myriam_1522 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:37 am

I would like to see the possibility to be able to assign different carriers to sellers too. I have multiple sellers that use the same carrier and have to recreate the same carrier for many sellers. Being able to assign one of various carriers to a seller would be a great addition.

Ideally, each seller should be able to create their own seller or chose from one of the various carriers created by the store.

Currently I have many sellers who are creating duplicates of existing carriers and this can be cumbersome.
myriam_1522

Re: New feature suggestions welcome!

Postby fhauske_3672 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:51 pm

Hi, I have franchise clients, so they sell same products on diferent locations, it is posible to implement some Agile module that can manage the sells of same product but based on user IP geographic location. So for example a franchise that sell paint, if a customer IP login in Mexico City, then the vendor (Mexico City franchise) will be assigned as the default vendor, and if customer wants to change the vendor they can choose another vendor (franchise) available.

Thanks
fhauske_3672

Return to New Feature Suggestions forum - Agile PrestaShop Addons/Modules