New Module - Product listing schedule... and more

You are welcome to post here any new feature suggestions and/or requests for any of our Agile Modules. We will consider requests for possible inclusion in future module releases, or for the creation of new modules.

Before you post, however, please first search the forum to see if there is already a similar request or suggestion.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

New Module - Product listing schedule... and more

Postby ckdes2010_2261 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:50 pm

Hi,

I am new to Prestashop and here as well. The multiple seller seems very good and suit my requirement. However, more modules are required for my project. I just wonder if my request below already has the related modules, or you are willing to custom made if currently not available:

1. Schedule listing of the selected category/products for sellers. Let say the sellers can set all the products in the category "Food" to be active (or to accept orders) everyday during 11:00am - 1:00pm, and it will be inactive (or not accepting orders) during other time frames. Each seller will have his own schedule.

2. Weekly special offers by the individual sellers. Let say individual sellers can offer product group A on Monday, then product group B on Tuesday (product group A will be inactive on Tuesday and other days of the week), then product group C on Wednesday and so on.....

3. Zone delivery alert for multiple sellers. Sellers can restrict the delivery to certain zone (or locations) selected by them. If customers choose to deliver the products outside the particular zone, system will alert them and not to complete the check out process;

4. Display of sellers by zone or location.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Des
ckdes2010_2261

Re: New Module - Product listing schedule... and more

Postby shokinro » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:28 am

Thanks for using our module and thanks for your feedback.

1. Schedule listing of the selected category/products for sellers. Let say the sellers can set all the products in the category "Food" to be active (or to accept orders) everyday during 11:00am - 1:00pm, and it will be inactive (or not accepting orders) during other time frames. Each seller will have his own schedule.

2. Weekly special offers by the individual sellers. Let say individual sellers can offer product group A on Monday, then product group B on Tuesday (product group A will be inactive on Tuesday and other days of the week), then product group C on Wednesday and so on.....

We have task scheduler module, which can run SQL or some other tasks.
If you understand SQL, you can use our task scheduler module to implement about two requirements.

3. Zone delivery alert for multiple sellers. Sellers can restrict the delivery to certain zone (or locations) selected by them. If customers choose to deliver the products outside the particular zone, system will alert them and not to complete the check out process;

We have seller shipping module. Each seller can set private carriers.
And for each private carrier, seller can specify shipping zone(shipping zone is set by admin at store level)
If any product does not have proper shipping carrier, at carrier selecting page, there will be Error displayed.
You can verify those at our module demo site.
You can request demo access (including admin access) from this page
http://addons-modules.com/en/52-agile-p ... odule.html

4. Display of sellers by zone or location

We have seller products module for PrestaShop 1.4x and Multiple Shop module (will be release soon) for PrestaShop 1.5x. Both module has a "shop by country" and "shop by seller" block and seller seller's one page.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Re: New Module - Product listing schedule... and more

Postby ckdes2010_2261 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:06 pm

shokinro wrote:Thanks for using our module and thanks for your feedback.

We have task scheduler module, which can run SQL or some other tasks.
If you understand SQL, you can use our task scheduler module to implement about two requirements.

Sounds great. Can I see the demo site?

We have seller shipping module. Each seller can set private carriers.
And for each private carrier, seller can specify shipping zone(shipping zone is set by admin at store level)
If any product does not have proper shipping carrier, at carrier selecting page, there will be Error displayed.
You can verify those at our module demo site.
You can request demo access (including admin access) from this page
http://addons-modules.com/en/52-agile-p ... odule.html

Great! Can I specify the private carrier shipping zone as the location in a city?

4. Display of sellers by zone or location

We have seller products module for PrestaShop 1.4x and Multiple Shop module (will be release soon) for PrestaShop 1.5x. Both module has a "shop by country" and "shop by seller" block and seller seller's one page.

Great! I am interested in the display of sellers by location (as one of your subscriber requested before). The locations selected is inside a city. The display of products by country does not suit me.
ckdes2010_2261

Return to New Feature Suggestions forum - Agile PrestaShop Addons/Modules