Refund System

You are welcome to post here any new feature suggestions and/or requests for any of our Agile Modules. We will consider requests for possible inclusion in future module releases, or for the creation of new modules.

Before you post, however, please first search the forum to see if there is already a similar request or suggestion.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Refund System

Postby umi.andrew_4596 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:19 pm

Dear Agile Developer I hope I can have a refund system on my multi vendor system in order to avoid & to control any un-happy situation happening to both of my seller or my customer.

1.When customer made payment the system will start count down 3-5 working days to allow seller to ready up the product to be deliver before end of the count down.

2.If the seller have a problem [ such as transportation problem, delivery company problem & etc ] either nor both seller & customer do have question haven't settle down to ready up the product [product might be a homemade need sometime to get ready up], customer has the right to click on the delay button to delay the count down.

3.If nothing if happening after the 3-5 days the system will be automatic made payment to the seller.

If customer click on the refund before end of the count down.
1. Customer will have to fill up, upload photo or click on the default explanation set my Owner [ T&C agree by customer before register & purchase in my online mall ] then the system will pop up another 2 days count down to wait the seller to confirm, to explain either to settle this happening.

Situation ONE:
Q: Seller fail to show up or reply any msg.
A: The system will automatic refund the money back to our customer.

Situation TWO:
Q: Seller do respond but fail accomplice this deal because of fail to deliver product, Product discontinue, out of stock & etc.
A: Seller will have to click on the agree refund button if the customer cannot been wait.

Situation Three
Q: Customer receive the product do the product was different either broken.
A: This will depend on the T&C agree by both before purchasing has been made. [Seller can either refund or replace a new one ( Evidence photo much upload) ] If both agree to replace a new one, System will start another count down till customer return back the product to seller & seller has deliver the new product back to customer, then the count down can be turn off agree by both & seller will receive the payment.

Situation THREE:
Q: Customer try to made fun on the refund button after he has receive the product.
A: On the 2 days count down, seller can call to the delivery company to confirm the good has been delivered upload the evidence to inform customer or to inform admin to settle this problem.

I wish to have this kind of module to avoid & to control any un-happy situation happening to both of my seller or my customer.
This module also can prevent some seller might already abandon, disappear or kidnaping by alien! still keep the store on going without any further notice. Handle hundred of vendor on your store to keep track something like really not a easy job.
umi.andrew_4596

Return to New Feature Suggestions forum - Agile PrestaShop Addons/Modules