Agile Multiple Seller/Vendor Module has been updated

Here you will find the latest announcements for new modules, module updates, site changes, and any other news from Agile. This board is read-only, for questions please use appropriate board...

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Agile Multiple Seller/Vendor Module has been updated

Postby shokinro » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:40 am

We have just released a new version of Agile Multiple Seller/Vendor module and its accessory modules. This new version includes many new features, and will provide the online marketplace or shopping mall owner much more functionality. The primary changes are as follows:

A. Multiple language support for Seller Business information, such as company name, address, description, etc.
B. The Seller is able to manage private carriers and shipping fees at the front store Seller Management Panel - My Seller Account

The above update A. is a data structure change in the Agile Multiple Seller/vendor module, and it affects most of the related accessory modules.

Here is a detailed list of changes in this Agile Multiple Seller/Vendor module update.

Ver 2.1.5.0 - 2013.06.01
- Multiple language support for seller info, company name, and description fields.
- Integration with the Agile Prepaid Token Module, and the seller can convert their account balance to tokens/credits and use them to purchase products in the store.
- Removed the default category field from the Information tab at front store My Seller Account - Products page.
(this is to avoid performance and resource issues when building the full name/path/category tree when there are many categories)
- Seller PayPal email address format validation when entering payment info at both front store and back office.
- Added image format validation for product image uploading at front store My Seller Account management panel.

- Fixed an issue where the bank wire account owner info was not saved at front store My Seller Account - Payment Info tab.
- Fixed an issue where seller can delete any products from front store My Seller account.
- Fixed an issue where products and categories would be displayed as duplicates after adding or importing a new language.
- Fixed a filtering issue at the Bulk Approval tab.
- Fixed an email subject translation issue.

Please consider updating your Multiple Seller module to this latest version as soon as possible...
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Agile Modules & Addons Announcement Board