Seller Carrier/Shipping Management at front store

Here you will find the latest announcements for new modules, module updates, site changes, and any other news from Agile. This board is read-only, for questions please use appropriate board...

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Seller Carrier/Shipping Management at front store

Postby shokinro » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:56 am

We have just released a new version of the Agile Seller Shipping module, with a new import feature that will allow sellers to manage private carriers/shipping fees from the front store Seller Management Panel - My Seller Account.

We have also adjusted the price of this Agile Seller Shipping module. For existing customers, you only need to pay the price difference of the module to get it upgraded to the latest version.

This new feature has the same functions as that in the back office carrier and shipping management, but we have made it much simpler for sellers. Sellers do not have to go to a different tab to set carrier, price range, weight range, and shipping fees. Everything can be done in one spot, with a very easy to understand GUI. Below are two screenshot images.

Carrier List - Shipping tab at front store My Seller Account:

Carrier Detailed Information - Shipping tab at front store My Seller Account:

Price/Weight Range and Price setting - Shipping tab at front store My Seller Account:
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Agile Modules & Addons Announcement Board