Vendor Payment Options

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Vendor Payment Options

Postby webmaster_15807 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:41 am

Hi,

I was wondering where the demo vendor payment options are. I cannot find them in the demo.

Thanks.
webmaster_15807

Re: Vendor Payment Options

Postby shokinro » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:02 am

thanks for your inquiry.

I was wondering where the demo vendor payment options are. I cannot find them in the demo.

Do you mean payment options that vendor can choose to receive payment from customers?
It is under My Account - My Seller Account - Seller Payment Info tab.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby webmaster_15807 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:09 pm

Thanks. I created a seller account and see them.

Where are the 3 payment collection mode options?

What happens with the payment when someone tries to order items from multiple vendors? Do the item(s) from each vendor become a separate order with separate payments or the Agile separates the totals for each vendor with the different shipping options?

Does the refund option work? I enabled it in the admin interface, orders something, and then went to the details for the order but don't see a refund option.

Do you have any guides on creating modules? I would like to create another payment option and have the WP module so I need to change the code it to work with Agile.
webmaster_15807

Postby shokinro » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:06 am

Just wanted to keep this topic active, I think we replied via email.

What happens with the payment when someone tries to order items from multiple vendors? Do the item(s) from each vendor become a separate order with separate payments or the Agile separates the totals for each vendor with the different shipping options?

It shopping cart contains products from multiple sellers, then it will be split into multiple orders after payment - One order for each seller.

Does the refund option work? I enabled it in the admin interface, orders something, and then went to the details for the order but don't see a refund option.

The refund cannot be done directly. You have to refund from your Paypal account.
But you can change the order status to refunded.

Do you have any guides on creating modules? I would like to create another payment option and have the WP module so I need to change the code it to work with Agile.

Please check it here for more details.
https://addons-modules.com/store/en/con ... ple-seller
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby webmaster_15807 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:50 am

Thanks for the link.

I was able to create a payment without too much work :D
webmaster_15807

Postby shokinro » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:06 am

I am glad you were able to implement your requirements.
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons