PrestaShop Multiple Seller module - Agile Multiple Seller

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Postby avar-rs_16003 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:28 pm

Hi, I would like to use this module on my website, so that i check if it will be compatable with my mobile app or not. do you have a test version ? or can you open the resetAPI on your live demo ?
avar-rs_16003

Postby intechsoluprod_16007 » Mon May 10, 2021 9:58 pm

Hi, this PrestaShop Multiple Seller / Vendor Module and Market Commission module work on prestashop 1.7.7.0
intechsoluprod_16007

Re: tax advisor near me

Postby office-ser62_15971 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:54 pm

I'm not sure why I'm not getting a direct response but I'm going to do a fresh install. I put a fresh install on a test section and it worked so, hopefully, that will clear up any issues. Recommend tax advisor near me link on site Your Books On Time. I even tried copying the cart.php file from the working install into the broken one and that didn't fix it, either. I'll let you know how it goes.

yes, I agree
office-ser62_15971

Previous

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons