Agile Main Menu (aka Agile Block Top Horizontal Menu) Module
Warning: Last items in stock!
This is a customized version of the original PrestaShop Main Menu (also known as Top Horizontal Menu) module. It is an accessory module for the Agile Multiple Seller/Vendor module. This module allows filtering out a specific seller's categories in the top menu. It also allows you add different levels of seller locations on the top menu.
This module is an accessory for the Agile Multiple Seller module, and the Agile Multiple Shop module.
This module has all the basic functionality of PrestaShop's original Top Horizontal Menu module, and also adds the following additional functions and features:
1. Category filter - Display only categories from the current seller when user is on that seller's page or 'shop'.
2. Configurable - Allows you to choose from the following category display options:
A. All categories - public categories
B. Shared (public) categories and current seller's categories
C. Current seller's categories only
3. Configurable - Show seller locations in the top menu - allowing multiple levels:
This module gives you a great deal of flexibility in setting up category display preferences for both the store and the sellers. And, sellers will appreciate the fact that store visitors can focus on their categories when visiting that seller's page.
Version 22.214.171.124 - 2016.12.18
Change - Changed the to use module override standard
Fix - When location is included in the menu, the position of locaiton was incorrect when there is only one menu item
Fix - At module configuration screen, the categories are not displayed on the available items list
Fix - Cache ID issue - main store menu may displayed on virtual shop or visa versa.
Version 2.5.01 - 2016.01.23
Changed to use module override design so it will not modify any GUI of the module.
Version 126.96.36.199 - 2014.06.22
- Supports PrestaShop 1.6x
- Supports responsive theme design
- removed category filter option at virtual shop - "Show all categories", enforced "current seller" category option.
- compatible with Smart Cache for Java script and Smart Cache for CSS
Version 1.0.5 - 2013.12.30
- fixed CMS pages link issue when user is at seller's virtual shop
- Adding Seller location to top menu (different level)
- Categories filter - at seller's shop, only show categories from current seller or public categories