Agile Prestashop Pickup Center Module
Warning: Last items in stock!
Agile PrestaShop Pickup Center is a PrestaShop shipping module that facilitates the local pickup shipping carrier management functionalities, and can also be linked to Google Maps. It is easy to install and configure, and a very powerful pickup location management tool.
Automatically retrieve GEO (longitude, latitude) data in Pickup Location admin page.
- Able to set office hours by weekday for each pickup location.
- Able to set different office hours for different days.
- Able to set location name for each pickup location.
- Display pickup location on Order detail page.
- Able to set shipping fee by price or weight range.
- Pickup location information is now included in Order Confirmation email.
- Able to set email address for each pickup location.
- Order confirmation email will be also be sent to pickup location - if
there is a valid email set for the designated pickup location.
User Location Selection Features
Display available pickup locations on a Google Map.
- Display detailed information of selected pickup location with Info Window
on a Google Map.
- Display distances between shipping address and pickup location.
- Able to filter by distance from Shipping address.
- Able to filter by distance from pickup location.
- Now officially supports the One Page Checkout mode of PrestaShop 1.4x or
Use case 1 - User selects Pickup Location Screen:
Use case 2 - Store owner setup for Location Screen - List:
Use case 3 - Store ownser setup for Location Screen - Detail:
Use case 4 - Store owner module Configuration Screen:
Use case 5 - Store - see pickup location at Order Management Screen:
This module has not been tested under PrestaShop original mutistore mode, it may not work properly under PrestaShop original multistore mode.
PrestaShop 1.7x:Demo701: Agile Pickup Center module
PrestaShop 1.6x:Demo601: Agile Pickup Center module
If you would like back office admin access of the demo site, please fill in your email address and click [Demo Request] button below..
Version 184.108.40.206 - 2017.01.02
Supports PrestaShop 1.7x
Fix - Pickup location does not show on Invoice Delivery Address
Fix - When you choose to show all locations, the distance drop-dwon list selection will go back of fist default one even the all locations are listed.
Change - Moved to manage Google Map api key at agile kernel as common component to be able to share with other modules.
Adjustment to support Agile Kernel 220.127.116.11 with common Google API keys and Agile Modal window for alert messages
Improvement - When a location is disabled after customer has selected this location as pickup location, but the cart has not been checked out the shopping cart, then when customer tries to checkout, the disabled location will be removed from the shipping cart so that customer has to choose a new location.
Improvement - Support Google API key - Google has changed to require API key for Google Map for new domains that use Google map.