dropshipping module compatibility with multiple seller

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

dropshipping module compatibility with multiple seller

Postby riccardo.damico_3466 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:12 pm

Hello, I would like to use this dropshipping module: http://www.modulebazaar.com/en/dropship ... ashop.html togheter with your multiple seller/vendor - multiple shop modules. Do you think they are comptible? Have you any other compatible option for dropshipping?
Please let me know, thank you
riccardo.damico_3466

Re: dropshipping module compatibility with multiple seller

Postby shokinro » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:20 am

Thanks for your inquiry
I would like to use this dropshipping module: http://www.modulebazaar.com/en/dropship ... ashop.html togheter with your multiple seller/vendor - multiple shop modules. Do you think they are comptible? Have you any other compatible option for dropshipping?

I am sorry, it is very difficult to comment about 3rd party modules. we can not guarantee it will be compatible with our modules.

But we have Agile Seller Shipping module that allow sellers to create private carriers, to configure different shipping fee for different delivery zone based on order amount or product weight.
http://addons-modules.com/store/en/pres ... odule.html

For pickup, we also have pickup center module. but this module is not integrated with multiple seller module yet. it will be integrated.
http://addons-modules.com/store/en/pres ... odule.html

let me know if you have further questions.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby riccardo.damico_3466 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:47 am

Thank you for your answer. What about the prestashop multiple warehouse option? Is it compatible with multiple seller module? Is it possible to use it with the Agile Seller Shipping module, choosing (agile seller) shipping methods for each warehouse?
riccardo.damico_3466

Postby shokinro » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:11 pm

thanks for your inquiry

Thank you for your answer. What about the prestashop multiple warehouse option? Is it compatible with multiple seller module? Is it possible to use it with the Agile Seller Shipping module, choosing (agile seller) shipping methods for each warehouse?

it is not officially supported, because we have not test that feature yet, so I am not sure if that will be working or not.
we have live demo site, maybe you can have try and verify if that will be work or not.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby riccardo.damico_3466 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:12 pm

Hello, I tried to use the demo without success: I followed the guide for making a new customer/seller (called ric ric) but it remains in "awaiting approval status"... I don't understand how to activate it, and why it remains in approval status if it is done from administrator in the backend? Following your guide I tried to access the menu administrator-->seller payment info in the backend but it is not present. It's me doing something wrong or is the demo not functioning correctly?
Please let me know, thank you

Ric
riccardo.damico_3466

Postby shokinro » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:50 am

Hi Richard,
thanks for your inquiry and sorry for late response.

Hello, I tried to use the demo without success: I followed the guide for making a new customer/seller (called ric ric) but it remains in "awaiting approval status"... I don't understand how to activate it, and why it remains in approval status if it is done from administrator in the backend?

I guess the demo site has set the module at "seller account approval required", so you need to log in as admin to back office to approve new seller account. To do so, you can go Employees tab, and then find the employee account of that seller and change the status to allow log in.

Following your guide I tried to access the menu administrator-->seller payment info in the backend but it is not present. It's me doing something wrong or is the demo not functioning correctly?

In PrestaShop 1.5x, it under Administrations tab and it is only available to admin.
Seller can set payment info at front store - My Account - My Seller Account - Payment Info tab

hope this clarify your questions
shokinro
Site Admin

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons