PrestaShop Multiple Seller module - Agile Multiple Seller

In this forum you can post anything related to PrestaShop Modules/Addons from Agile Addons-Modules.Com.

If you need support for any module/addon from Agile Addons-Module.Com, please post it here. We will respond as soon as possible. Usually within one business day.

Please indicate the PrestaShop version, product name. product version, and if possible your order # to get a prompt response.

Moderator: jeffayao_1666

Postby danielwon_845 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:38 pm

further question about your answer.
[quote]2. Admin register seller at office [/quote]
Why the seller won\'t be able to register himself, and admin just validate the registration?
danielwon_845

Re: PrestaShop Multiple Seller module - Agile Multiple Selle

Postby shokinro » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:40 pm

Why the seller won't be able to register himself, and admin just validate the registration?

yes, you can do that.
You can configure the module to allow "customer to sign up as seller" .
then ask all your sellers sign up from front office as seller.
Follow us at Twitter Like us on Facebook Watch our Tutorial Videos on YouTube
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby adnrewfox_866 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:50 am

I just visit your Agile Multiple Seller demo site. thanks for putting all this together. I will definitely proceed to purchase once I play around with the module a bit more.

For now I have got several suggestions which I would be very glad to see in your multiple seller/vendor module (and probably other would also do J )

If you could let me know if this is possible and if you would think about implementing these:

1. Would be good having limitation on number of items/new categories seller can create , which would be controlled by admin. I would like giving some sellers a chance to test the system on 5 items, and, if they find it useful they can sign a proper contract and start selling more items. Other thing is sometimes sellers would put absolutely shitty products as there are no limitations. With limitation they would put products that are good in value/quality/etc. Plus they will not put similar items etc.

2. The thing which is in your plan of Seller commission/transactions fee setting and calculation%u201D would be really good to have ASAP

3. Simple product addition (controlled by admin for each seller) would also be a good thing to have %u2013 simplified form of adding product Item name, Description, Category, Price with VAT, Quantity, Image upload all on one page without status ,Ccondition, SEO tags, etc. etc. Just sometimes sellers are unfamiliar with interface and they are lost in all that %u201CReference, UPC, tags, etc. asking what each box mean etc.

I think that's it for now ;) Let me know what you think, especially on Nr1.

sorry the the long questions
adnrewfox_866

Postby shokinro » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:57 am

hello adnrewfox
thanks for your inquiry and your suggestions and advices.

For 1. If it is system level limitation, it is easy to implement. I mean the limit is the same to all sellers. But if limit is different for different seller, then it will take some more time to implement. we may think of adding it as new featute in the future, but we are quite busy at the moment, so it may take some time.

For 2. It is on my task list, I hope I can finish it as soon as possible.
It is been delayed and delayed, because first it is a complicated things, 2nd, it is related money.
I always have some new idea to make it better, so it has been delayed.

For 3. It is possible, but it is complicated and difficulty level is higher, I will not think of it at this moment.

please let us know if you have further questions.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby busstj_868 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:34 pm

I am setting up a website store using Prestashop 1.4.4.1 to be a market place supporting multiple sellers/vendors. Looking at the spec for your multiple seller/vendor module and trying out the demo leaves me with a question before I purchase it.

The intention is that all sellers will receive their money direct from the buyer which I see is supported.

My Question:
Please confirm that if a buyer accumulates items from different sellers or vendors in his cart it will it be split into lets say, sub-carts, one per seller for individual seller p&p, invoicing and subsequent payment.

busstj_868

Postby shokinro » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:43 pm

Thanks again for your question. (we had some conversation in anoth thread)

Please confirm that if a buyer accumulates items from different sellers or vendors in his cart it will it be split into lets say, sub-carts, one per seller for individual seller p&p, invoicing and subsequent payment.

If you choose to run your at "seller collect payment" mode, then the buyer will be limited to choose products from one seller. the module will promopt buyer to checkout first. In this mode, you will need Agile Paypal to accomodate this functionality.

But you if you choose to run your store at "store collect payment" mode, then there will be no limitation for buyer to add any products to his/her cart from any seller.

But at thise version, the cart/order will be one cart and one order.
To customer - it is one order, customer can see everything in his/her order/cart.
To Store owner - the same as customer, can see everything in the cart/order
To seller - can see only his/her products from him/her

So the multiple seller module is pretty flexible.

We are also thinking of add a new option/feature to split cart/order into multiple in the future.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby busstj_868 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:48 pm

Thanks for your quick and very detailed explanation.

Point 1 - no mix of products from different sellers allowed is fine by me

Point 2 - must use Agile payment module with the multi-seller module understood, but thanks for the reminder.

I will proceed to purchase your module.
busstj_868

Postby shokinro » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:51 pm

looking forward to doing business with you. let me know if have any questions of issue. I am here to support you.
shokinro
Site Admin

Postby busstj_868 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:57 pm

I am using your multiple seller/vendor demo site with the Agile PayPal module. It is to run in money goes direct to seller mode. Seller accounts are only to be opened by the site administrator which according to the info for this product can be done from the back office. But where in the back office, I just cannot see it, please advise whether I just need new glasses.
busstj_868

Postby shokinro » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:03 pm

Actually there two ways to register sellers or vendors.

1. You can log in as admin, register dellers/vendor from back office. lease note: seller or vendor account is just a special (PrestaShop) employee account with profile=agilemultipleseller

2. ANother way is to allow seller/vendor sign up from front office. in this case, each seller/vendor will also be a customer. So each of them will have both customer account and seller account.

See more detailed information at here Multiple Seller User Guide
http://addons-modules.com/content/6--ho ... ler-vendor
shokinro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support forum - Agile PrestaShop Modules/Addons