Our Upgrade Policy
All modules purchased on our website are eligible for free upgrades within the first year after purchase, as long as the price of the module remains the same and within the same major version of PrestaShop . If the price of the module is changed, you are required to pay the difference in the price of the module. After one year, we may or may not charge a small upgrade fee.
We also may or may not charge a small upgrade fee for any major PrestaShop version update. We will decide the upgrade fee based on cost of the module modifications required. See here for more details of Terms & Conditions and License Agreement.
Module update for PrestaShop - Major version up
In order to cover our costs for maintenaning the modules, we will charge a fee for major version upgrades. For example, PrestaShop 1.3x to PrestaShop 1.4x, PrestaShop 1.4x to PrestaShop 1.5x, PrestaShop 1.4x to PrestaShop 1.6x, Prestashop 1.5x to PrestaShop 1.6x and so on.
Upgrade fee schedule for PrestaShop major version up
- Agile Multiple Seller - $40
- All other modules $30 per module
How to Upgrade
We recommend that you test and verify the specific PrestaShop version that you are going to upgrade to make sure there are no known issues that will affect your software or your business.
Please also read the change log of each module on our product description pages to make sure the new versions of modules still meet your requirements. You may request access to a demo site to verify the module before purchasing an upgrade.
Once you’ve decided to go forward with the upgrade to your modules, please:
1. Pay upgrade fee by purchasing the required number of units of the respective product for module upgrade or customization.
Note: * If you are eligible for free upgrades, please skip the payment and send us the information directly as instructed in Step 2.
* If the original price of the module you purchased is different from the current price, then you will need to pay the difference in price - or upgrade fee - whichever is the larger amount. For example, if you purchase Agile Multiple Seller module at $80, but the module currently is selling for $144, then the difference will be $64. Since the upgrade fee is $40, you will need to pay the larger amount, or $64.
2. Send the following information to [email protected]
- Your original order number and the number of modules to upgrade.
- You new order number for the module upgrade.
- The URL and version of your PrestaShop.
- The list of modules requested for upgrade.
We will send you the links to the modules via email.