Change Carrier Name
1. Can I change carrier name of Agile Pickup center module?
Yes, you can easily change the carrier name.
By default, the carrier name for the pickup center module is set as "agilepickupcenter". Most customers would like to change the carrier name of the pickup center to their own specific name.
You can change the carrier name via back office shipping tab, carrier management function if you are using PretsaShop 1.4x or higher.
However, you must be very careful when doing so if you are using PrestaShop 1.3x. This is because on the order admin page, the name of Linked Carrier is used as the key for displaying the order pickup location information. This is the way PrestaShop is designed, so if you want to change the name you must also change the specific line of that file.
If you read the Agile pickup center module configure screen very carefully, you will find out how to do that. The instructions are listed at the bottom of the module configuration screen.
Please follow below instructions:
1. Make sure that there are no other Carriers linked to a module - confirm this at the carrier detailed page.
2. Locate folowing code in file /AdminFolder/tabs/AdminOrders.php, replace highted section
with this code:
3. Change the carrier name on the carrier detail page from the Carriers admin tab.
- back office
- shipping tab
- carriers sub tab
- find the carrier (agilepickupcneter by default)
- click to go into carrier detail page and change it.