Agile PrestaShop Paypal Express Checkout Module
Warning: Last items in stock!
Paypal Express Checkout
Using this module, customer registration is not required. It also provides a fast and easy checkout process by allowing the use of Maste rcard, Visa, American Express, debit cards. through Paypal without registration. And, it automatically creates a customer account using the information from Paypal.
This module supports both general one time payments and recurring payments via Paypal.
- Normal payment - You can use this method to collect one time payments for your PrestaShop orders and services.
- Recurring payment - You can use this method to collect regular, periodically scheduled payments from customers for repeating orders. Customer is able to subscribe to pre - approved payments according to a defined schedule.
This module can be integrated into the Agile Membership module so that it will the correct setting of recurring payment parameters for customers. This works very well for membership based sites that require automatic renewal of membership fees.
You can choose any of following payment modes using this module:
- Express Checkout mode - In this payent mode, customers can easily check out without signing up for an account at your PrestaShop in just a few clicks. And after payment, the module will automatically create a customer account at your PrestaShop with correct information from Paypal.
- Normal Payment mode - You can use this mode for a normal 5 step checkout process, or a One Page Checkout (PrestaShop 1.4 or higher). There are many more features available that make this module a better option than using standard Paypal checkout.
- Multiple Payment mode - This is a new feature for Agile Multiple Seller/Vendor - a true market place solution. It allows buyer to pay multiple sellers with one shopping cart payment when set to "Seller collects payment" in the Payment Collection mode of Agile Multiple Seller. If a cart contains products from multiple sellers, the cart will be split into multiple subcarts (one cart for each seller) and perform payment per seller. This feature is only available when you have set Payment Collection Mode to Seller collects payment.
- Module supports both express checkout and normal checkout.
- Performs breakdown of product detail information at Paypal payment page.
- Lists detailed items even when you have a discount voucher/coupon in an order.
- Allows customers to select Express Checkout or normal checkout with registration.
- When customer chooses normal checkout, the process will perform identically to the standard PrestaShop checkout.
- Module will ask customer to agree to the "Terms and Conditions" before redirecting to payment.
- Module will create a new account automatically using information from Paypal for the 1st order of the customer. Customer will receive both "Welcome" and "Order Confirmation" emails.
- Module will link orders to existing customers by Paypal account email address from 2nd order of same customer.
- Module will create a new state if the address posted back from Paypal contains a state which is not found in the store database, which will avoid address configuration errors because of no "state" found in store database. An alert email will also be sent to store Owner.
- If your store only ships to one country, you can hide the country selection, making it simpler for the customer. This can be configured at module configuration page..
Now supports more than one carrier, and a carrier selection option will be added at the Express Checkout screen.
- Support for Paypal micro payment account.
- PayPal offers support for Micropayments to merchants for US to US, GB to GB, AU to AU, and EU to EU transactions for Business and Premier accounts. This feature is offered at a special rate of 5% + $0.05 per transaction. See here for more details
- Integrating this module into Agile Multiple Seller/Vendor module makes it possible for seller to directly collect sales.
- Recurring payments are also available at both normal checkout process and express checkout.
- When recurring payemt enabled, the module can automatically show/hide recurring cycles based on user's selection.
- Change the module to use the normal checkout mode interface instead of express checkout interface.
- Uses Ajax, which allows screen updates to carriers/countries/states at Express Checkout without page refreshes - faster and more modern interface.
- Uses an animated image to show the progress while redirecting to Paypal - looks more modern and professional.
- Integrated Redirect/Subscription page linked to main page with header, footer, and left/right columns.
- Configurable, allowing store owner to enable or disable "Terms And Conditions" checkbox at Paypal Express Checkout screen.
- Integration with Agile PrestaShop Multiple Seller/Vendor module and Seller Commission module allows seller collection payment mode.
- Configurable to enable or disable the Express Checkout feature. The Express Checkout feature allows customers to checkout quickly and easily using just a few clicks instead of going though tedious registration process. Unless you have a specific reason to not use this feature, it is recommended.
- The customer default location will be automatically detected based on IP address of the user.
Checkout Process Screen
Customer gets to Paypal payment page in less than 3 clicks.
Integration with Agile Multiple Seller module
This module has been integrated with the Agile Myultiple Seller/vendor module. You can use this as a payment module in "Seller Colelcts Payment" mode.
When integrated with the Agile Multiple Seller module, recurring payments will not be available.
Please disable the Express Checkout mode of this module if you are also using the Agile Seller Shipping module.
You are welcome to post your questions or comments to following topics in the PrestaShop Forum:
Compatible with PrestaShop 1.7x
Fix - State was not shown when"hide carrier" was chosen. It should appear because it may related to tax calculation.
Removed configuration option for "Force going through shopping cart summary", because it is not necessary in PrestaShop 1.7x
Version 126.96.36.199 - 2015.11.18
- Improve the module to handle when Paypal passed some invalid characters like "?" in address/name data.
- Changed use the new way of Agile Multiple Seller Integration
- Fixed a bug in Express Checkout when tax is involved, it only happens at new version of PrestaShop 1.6.1.x and on express checkout screen.
Version 188.8.131.52 - 2015.02.22
Version 184.108.40.206 - 2015.01.15
- Changed configuration screen to PrestaShop 1.6x standard
- Changed use new hook name standard in PrestaShop 1.6x
- Change to use customer IP address to determine country as default selected country for express checkout customer location.
Version 220.127.116.11 - 2014.10.23
- Changed to use choose Paypal account currency at module configuration and use checkbox(multiple currency) for payment currency restrictions
Version 18.104.22.168 - 2014.10.17
- Changed to use SSL4 when verify IPN data with Paypal.
- Changed to use new hook name of PrestaShop 1.6x instead of using hook name alias
Version 22.214.171.124 - 2014.09.27
- Fixed the module appearance at Payment page when configured as "For membership payment only" - it did not show up even when shopping cart contains membership products only.
- Improvements: when you choose "Integrate with membership module", if shopping cart contains membership product only, then it will hide all other payments and show "Agile Paypal" only.
- Fixed a few text translations issues(some text in agilepaypalbase file was not able to be translated)
- Fixed an potential issue related shipping carrier when user choose a country that is different from his country of Paypal account for payment.
Version 126.96.36.199 - 2014.06.26
- Fixed an issue with multiple Currency conversion issue at PS 1.6x
Version 188.8.131.52 - 2014.06.01
- The customer phone number will also be transferred to customer address when customer uses Express Checkout.
- Fixed bug - Shipping fee displaying incorrect at express checkout screen - shipping handling is incorrect in some scenario.
- Fixed Bug - Customer selected carrier at Express Checkout was displayed wrongly as default c
Version 184.108.40.206 - 2014.04.19
- support/cmpatible with PrestaShop 1.6x
- support responsive theme design
- fixed shipping fee displaying issue when configured using "customer currency" as payment currency restrictions.
- fixed a bug at Membership Inetgration, the "Subscribe" button at membership page when choose one time only - it redirect to incorrect Paypal address
(confgigured to allow customer to choose repeating times)
Version 220.127.116.11 - 2013.12.17
- fixed an link issue at normal payment for PrestaShop 1.5x
- fixed Terms & Conditions checkbox conflict with same checkout of Once page Checkout
- fixed a url of return url at PrestaShop 1.5.4
- New feature - Integrated with Agile Membership module
- fixed an issue that free shipping does not show up at drop down-list
- fixed an issue related to recurring payment, It seems that Paypal changed to use the same txn_type 'subscr_payment' for both first time payment and recurring payment. It was using 'recurring_payment' txn_type before.
.configuration options to choose integrate with membership or not
.choose to show "Subscribe" button at membership product page - direct send user to Paypal for payment.
.option to choose prevent shopping cart from mixing of membership products or other normal product
.option to choose to set repeating "until cancel" or allow customer to choose repeat time.
.option to choose disable this module for non membership product payment.
Version 1.5.6 - 2013.04.07
- Fixed an issue at PrestaShop 1.5 voucher. When there is discount voucher(cart rules), the discount is not passed to Paypal correctly. (This is only happens at version 1.5.0 of this module)
- Integrated with new released Agile Multiple Shop module which allow each seller to have a virtual shop, virtual directory and seperated themes.
- Fixed an issue when customer changed shipping address at Paypal side during payment. The issue appear only when existing customer using the same paypal account and from 2nd order.
- Seller is able to choose each payment module to use it or not. The llatest version of Agile Multiple Seller is required
- Adjusted and tested for PrestaShop 18.104.22.168.
- Seller is able to choose each payment module to use it or not. The llatest version of Agile Multiple Seller is required.
- Adjusted and tested for PrestaShop 22.214.171.124
- Implemented one cart multiple payment at Seller Collects Payment mode.If a cart contains products from multiple sellers, it will be splitted into multiple subcarts(one cart for one seller) and perform payment per seller.This function is only valid when you Payment Collection Mode is Seller collects payment. This feature needs to be used in Agile Multiple Seller/Vendor module.
- Adjusted to compatible with PrestaShop 1.5x
Version 126.96.36.199 (2012.08.06)
--Integration with the Agile Membership module so that it will be automatically preset the recurring parameters to avoid confusing the user to choose period and length of recurring payment subscription.
- Now it is possible to list all items in details even when you have a discount voucher/coupon in an order. (Before, it can only show total summary without detailed item list if there is discount voucher/coupon, because of Paypal limitation)
Version 188.8.131.52 (2011.05.07)
- Fixed shipping fee issue becuase of Paypal side parameter changed.(shipping1_1 to handling_cart)
- The module has been adjusted and test under PrestaShop 1.5 beta (184.108.40.206)
Version 1.4.3 (2011.11.25)
- Fixed a bug when existing customer use Express Checkout, there is secure key error at order validation
- Integrated with Agile Seller Commission module so that it can handle commission at Agile Multiple Seller module is at \"Seller collect payments\" mode
- Fixed a bug when existing customer use Express Checkout, there is secure key error at order validation
- Fixed issue when cart block is on left column, and customer choose to use currency other than USD/CAD, the total amount will be included currency sign, that cause Paypal error.
- Integrated into seller commission module
- This module is now configurable to enable or disable the Express Checkout feature. (some customer requested to disable the Express Checkout feature for some special reason)[2012.02.10]
Version 1.4.2 (2011.10.29)
- Fixed a wanring message at order message section
- Integrated Redirect/Subscription page into main page with header/footer/left/right columns.
- Use a animated image show the progress while redirecting to Paypal - looks more prefessional
- Use Ajax way to update carriers/country/state at Express Checkout - no page refresh any more, quick and fast
Version 1.3 (2011.08.05)
- Integrated to Agile Multiple Seller/Vendor modiule, make it possible for seller to collect sales.
- Recurring payment is also available when use normal checkout process (not in express checkout)
- When recurring payemt enabled, automatically show/hide recurring cycles based on user\'s selection of recurring or not.
- Change the module to use normal checkout module mode UI instead of express checkout mode Ui
- bug fixes for error at 1.4 (switch to use iframe instead of thickboc)
- bug fixes error message when no module restriction currency setting
- Recurring payment function
- A new table is added to recorded Paypal TXN and cart, order related
- Recurring payment is available at express checkout mode
- Configurable country selection for single country shipping
- Support state selection for express checkout
- Supprt carrier selection for express checkout
- Hide carrier configurable, reduced initial page refresh
- Breakdown product detailed information at Paypal payment page.(See below screen image)
- PrestaShop Paypal Express Checkout module supports both express checkout and normal checkout.
- PrestaShop Paypal Express Checkout will ask customer to agree on “Terms And Conditions” before redirecting to payment.
- PrestaShop Paypal Express Checkout will create a new account automatically with information posted from Paypalfor the 1st order of the customer. Customer will receive “Welcome” email and “Order confirmation” email as usual.
- PrestaShop Paypal Express Checkout will link orders to existing customers by Paypal account email address from 2nd order of same customer.
- PrestaShop Paypal Express Checkout will create a new state if the address posted back from Paypal contains state which is not found in store database. And also an alert email will be sent to store Owner
- PrestaShop Paypal Express Checkout is very easy to install and configure. Only need to changes 1 line each in two existing file.
- No SSL is required, but it also works with SSL site.
- Avoid address configuration errors because of no “state”.
PrestaShop 1.7x - Yes
PrestaShop 1.6x - Available please contact*
PrestaShop 1.5x - Available please contact*
PrestaShop 1.4x - Available please contact*
PrestaShop 1.3x - No
*Avaliable please contact - Please purchase current version of the module, then contact us with your order # and the version of your PrestaShop, we will send you the correct package of the module that works for your PrestaShop store.
For new installation - please see detailed installation guide here.
For upgrade - please see detailed upgrade guide
Brief Steps of installation
1. Login to PrestaShop back office and click Modules tab
2. Click "Add a module from my computer" and choose the module package you have downlaoded and click "Upload this module"
3. Input "agile" in the search bix of Module page and select "Agile Paypal"
4. Click "install" link under the module, the module will be installed automatically.
5. Click "Configure" link under the module, it will bring you to the module configuration screen
1. cURL must be installed and enabled on your server.
2. You have to enable IPN at your Paypal accout. If you have not done it yet. please enable it.
If you have an issue of "Payment Module not found" when using "Customer Currency", pleaase check here on how to fix this
(It is a bug of PrestaShop in earliar version of 1.5x)