Agile PrestaShop Affiliate/Referral Module
Warning: Last items in stock!
Get more customers with this module!
The module Agile Affiliate/Referral Program allows you to add a MULTIPLE level Affiliate/Referral Program to your shop. Affiliates can receive reward points from godchildren's purchases up to FIVE levels down. This is an accessory module of Agile Prepaid Credit/Token module(if it is used for PrestaShop 1.7x).
- Existing customers can participate in the affiliate program from "My Account -> Affiliate Program"; A customer can send an invitation email to other potential customers, and monitor the status of these individuals' acceptance of the invitations.
- If an individual accepts the invitation, creates an account, and enters the referal code (Referral Customer A's email address), then the individual will receive a discount voucher and become Customer A's affiliate.
- The voucher can be specified by the store owner.
- The MLM level can be up to 5 levels deep. The shop owner can set the reward/commission rate for each level in the module's configuration. The reward/commission rate can be set to 0 for a level to not be used.
- The commission is calculated as tokens/points. The dollar/token rate is from the Agile Prepaid Credit/Token module, or the Customer Loyalty and Reward module..
- The shop owner can specify whether a notification email will be sent to the customer when points/tokens are awarded.
Back office functionalities:
- This module creates a customer group named "newaffiliate". The shop owner can set up the discount voucher type/amount for this group and this voucher will be applied to all newly referred customers.
- The shop owner can specify the affiliate commission/reward rate from level 1 to level 5.
- The shop owner can specify in which order status the tokens are awarded.
- The shop owner can specify whether or not to send a notification email to customers for each affiliate award.
- The shop owner can make a CMS page for the affiliate program terms.
- The shop owner can specify whether points are given on discount items or not.
- The shop owner can view the customer's first level referred individuals list in the "Customers" tab, "Affiliate Program" section.
- "Affiliate List" tab at back office for amidn with detailed affiliate sign up info and relastionshop informaiton.
- "Affiliate Rewards" tab - affiliate reward history records
Front office functionalities:
- An "Affiliate Program" link will be added in the "My Account" tab.
- Customers can view the affiliate program terms in the affiliate program.
- Customers can refer individuals by sending an invitation email or a shop link to individuals. If an individual clicks the link and registers an account, the individual can be referred automatically.
- Customers can monitor the referred individuals' acceptance status.
- The new Customer who creates a new account, and uses the referred link or enters the referrers's email address, will receive a discount voucher. The voucher will show in the Customer's first order.
- Even if a new customer doesn't have an invitation email, they can still become an existing customer's affiliate as long as the referrer's email address is entered when registering the account.
PrestaShop 1.6x:Demo601: Agile PrestaShop Affiliate/Referral module
If you would like back office admin access of the demo site, please fill in your email address and click [Demo Request] button below..
Version 126.96.36.199 - 2017.01.02
Supports PrestaShop 1.7x
Depends on Agile Prepaid Credit module
Adjustment to support Agile Kernel 188.8.131.52 with common Google API keys and Agiel Modal window for aler messages
Version 184.108.40.206 - 2015.01.27
- changed to use new hook name standard of PrestaShop 1.6x
- Fixed mail subject translation issue
- Fixed bug - promotion voucher(cart rule) was always using the voucher(cart rule) with ID = 1.
Version 1.2.2 - 2013.12.30
- fixed error "Commission rate is invalid" if you leave the commission rate empty at module configuration.
- Add following admin tab so that admin can find our the details of affiliate/referral and redards data
A. "Affiliate List" - new signed up affiliate list via affiliate program
B. "Affiliate Reward" - detailed affiliate reward recors (affiliate commissions)
- add order id to prepaid token module
Version 1.0 - 2012.08.23
First version released.