Agile PrestaShop Paypal Parallel Payment Module
Warning: Last items in stock!
This is an accessory module for the Agile Multiple Seller/Vendor module. This moddule will allow your online marketplace to use either the "Seller Collects Payment" or the "Seller and Store Split Payment" payment modes. Customers can pay multiple sellers/vendors in a single payment transaction.
PrestaShop - 1.5x/1.6x/1.7x
A. This module requires both of the following modules to be installed in order to function:
- Agile Multiple Seller module
- Agile Seller Commission module Version
Features of the module:
- This module is based on the latest version of the Paypal Express Checkout API. It supports parallel payment mode.
- You can specify the customer’s address information in PrestaShop to be sent to Paypal as the default for invoice and/or shipping address. The customer’s email address is also automatically sent to Paypal.
- This module will land the customer at the billing page, so that the customer can easily choose to pay by credit card directly without registering at Paypal.
- Customers can also easily choose to pay via their Paypal account for existing Paypal users.
- This module will log payment details in the PrestaShop database for reference purposes.
- This module does not require an approved Application ID from Paypal, it only requires the Paypal API credentials that you can generate instantly in your Paypal account.
- This module will have a maximum of 10 recipients (compared to 6 with Adaptive module).
- This module supports both normal simple payments - one sender one receiver scenario; and a multiple recipient scenario. For example:
- The customer pays the store, or the customer pays the seller directly.
- The customer pays for the order, and the money goes to both the store owner (commissions, fees, etc.) and multiples sellers automatically.
- Sellers will also be handled via the Agile Seller Commission module.
What is the benefit of using this module?
By using this module, you (as the store owner) won't have to manually handle seller commissions. The commission payments are calculated, settled, and distributed at the time of checkout and payment completion.
Some Screenshot Images
1. Scenario one - simple payment:
2. Scenario two - parallel payments:
3. Seller Collects Payment mode - detailed shopping cart items:
4. Payment Log in the PrestaShop store:
6. Payment Log Details in the PrestaShop store:
- This module does not support Chained Payments. If you are looking for chained payment ability, please see our Agile Paypal Adaptive module.
- PayPal has a maximum limit of 10 recipients for each transaction.
Version 188.8.131.52 - 2016.11.28
- Supports PrestaShop 1.7x
- Modified to show only payment amount total for each recipient, it will not show details of items or shippings
- Modified to use new Merchant SDK and support Paypal new protocol TLS
Version 184.108.40.206 - 2015.11.04
- Modified to support new Agile module architecture
Version 220.127.116.11 - 2015.03.18
- fixed a bug of amount calculation cause following error when user uses a currency at shooping cart other than currency Paypal payment accept currency.
"The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts."
Ver 18.104.22.168 - 2015.01.24
- fixed Cancel URL issue.
- changed to use real hook of PrestaShop 1.6x instead of alias
- fixed CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST warning message
Notice: curl_setopt(): CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST with value 1 is deprecated and will be removed as of libcurl 7.28.1. It is recommended to use value 2 instead in .../modules/agilepaypalparallel/Lib/CallerService.php
Ver 22.214.171.124 - 2014.06.22
- Compatible with PrestaShop 1.6x
- COmpatible with responsive theme design
- fixed a problem with translatiom of Label "Products", "Commission" at payment page passed to Paypal
- the module now works as standalone module without Agile Multiple Seller modules
- fxied id_cart in table ps_agilepaypalparallel_txndetail. (the id_cart in table agilepaypalparallel_txn will be invalid(deleted because of cart split)
- fixed missing transaction ID in payment info
Ver 1.0.2 - 2014.01.01
Modified module to redirect to PrestaShop satndard Order Confirmation page after payment is finished.
So it will executes Order Confirmation hook and support analytics tool such as Google Analytics tool
Ver 1.0.1 - first version release